PDA

View Full Version : Hacking in for honor

Cuculis
03-13-2017, 06:00 AM
Guys if u needed evidence of hacking in for honor just look at youtube, and you will realize that you have been a victim of hacking. I have had this happen to me at least 4 times now and its getting annoying. Guard hacking, guard break hacking, hacking that rez's their team. U can tell because ur character goes all wonky for sec. Or the enemy player blocks everything, or ur guard break doesn't hit ever. Id hate for hacking to be the death of this game but if it keeps happening I know I wont be wasting my time with it.
This isn't a rage thread its a real thread about hacking in this game. Fix it ubi...Or don't, just us know what ur decision is.

Dohospody
03-13-2017, 06:14 AM
Yes, today i saw lvl 26 prestige ( 520 lvl ) That is not normal right :D

untchable704
03-13-2017, 06:24 AM
Is this just in PC or can they do that stuff on consoles? I could have sworn in a couple games I executed a guy and then he ended up not being dead and I was like what just happened. But I just kill them again. I will kill them until their hack program rage quits.

Cuculis
03-13-2017, 06:32 AM
This is a PC hacking thread - Not to say they aren't doing it on console.

Mia.Nora
03-13-2017, 06:41 AM
What did you expect? There is no central authorization mechanism that checks data package exchange. This was inevitable. All they need to do is find a way of altering simulation output sent to other players. A lot worse will come in time, the only reason it is not widespread is just because due to unpopularity of its current situation, people do not bother creating hacks.