PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one crash

UnrankedTrash
03-13-2017, 05:15 AM
The game worked fine in the open beta, no crashes nothing, but now when I bought the game I can't play for more than 2-5 minutes without "losing" connection to the online services, despite still being connected to Xbox live. This wouldn't be much of an issue because I play solo, but when I lose connection the game drops to 2-5 FPS, and then it crashes two minutes after. I see that there are people with issues with error codes, but there aren't any error codes displayed when this happens to my game. It kinda just happens when I'm playing the screen will freeze for a second, and then the notice that I have been disconnected pops up on the upper right, and then the game's FPS tanks, and then sometimes it crashes, but most of the time I have to hard reset my Xbox. It's frustrating, because all I want to do is play this game, because I was looking forward to playing more of this game after the open beta. Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

AvalancheMS
03-13-2017, 03:19 PM
I have the exact same issue, but the time before that happens varies from a few minutes to an hour. I can't find a single solution or answer, or even have Ubi acknowledge this as a known issue on their list. Very frustrated.