PDA

View Full Version : Catapult or Space Laser of Death?

LordEythir
03-13-2017, 04:48 AM
Cause honestly I cant tell which it is, it hits literally instantly. I could complain about the fact that it is nearly always an insta-kill but that would honestly be fine if there was some sort of delay on the impact. Seriously somebody from Ubi hear me out, this should be a sweet skill shot that requires some foresight to pull off a triple kill...not an OP instant space laser.

TCTF_SWAT
03-13-2017, 04:51 AM
I don't bother with catapult anymore. It's failed me too many times

ThePollie
03-13-2017, 05:14 AM
There is enough time that you can activate it and the target can revive someone and both of them get out of the zone before it lands. It doesn't hit anyone that isn't either staggered or just doesn't realize they're about to be hit.

Rahnzan
03-13-2017, 09:07 AM
They literally blow a horn and put a circle on the floor to tell you it's coming. That's pretty god damn telegraphed. If you hit more than one person with it, it's because no one's paying attention.

If they're busy stuck in one move or another, for example they're caught in a guard break, then yeah congratulations, you're not just spamming it hoping for a kill. But if everyone is clustered together against a wall, wasting top-heavies on an auto-blocker like they're trying to drive railroad spikes with tandem mauls then they thoroughly deserve that crater.