PDA

View Full Version : Malca Missions Not Displaying?

crosby0916
03-13-2017, 04:10 AM
I'm in the province of Malca and the main missions and intel for them is not displayed on the tacmap. I watched a video and located one of the intel locations, but when I go there it does not allow me to pick up the intel or take a picture of it. I am also missing one of the kingslayer files in Media Luna despite exploring the whole province.

IIRoCoII
03-13-2017, 04:22 AM
I see this continues to be a widespread issue. Yet as of the last "Known Issues" thread update, Ubisoft insists on turning a blind eye to it. It's a shame really, because it's actually a fun game and I'd consider playing it if they were at least looking into the matter. I'd even restart if there was a way to actively avoid it from recurring. I feel like it might be happening if you interrupt Bowman on her introductory call-in whenever you enter an area for the first time; ex- you get into a firefight mid-call which would end the dialogue. I haven't tried to replicate it though, and at this point I'm not motivated to.

tl;dr i am disappoint

IIRoCoII
03-13-2017, 04:28 AM
FYI you're not alone
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1604595-No-Missions-Appearing-in-Pucara-region-Game-Breaking-Bug-!-!

It can seemingly happen to any area. The cause is currently unknown and Ubisoft staff have made no comment on the issue other than the standard 'did you try turning it off/re-installling', which doesn't help.