PDA

View Full Version : Which hero is the most unbalanced? Vote here.

ArlianDeBias
03-13-2017, 03:54 AM
I'd love to hear the communities opinion on which character is currently the most unbalanced / overpowered and in need of some Ubisoft love.

Unfortunately, there is a 10 option limit for the poll and 12 characters in the game, so I have left out Raider and Shugoki from the list. If you feel those characters are OP let me know in the replies below.

Let me know what you guys think, and keep it civil!

EDIT: To be clear, when I say unbalanced I mean overpowered

teksuo1
03-13-2017, 04:29 AM
shugoki in dominions.

PanzerShrekonin
03-13-2017, 05:13 AM
Lol PK's is in the lead. Not surprising.

That being said, you should specify in which modes. Certain characters do better in certain modes.

Omy86
03-13-2017, 05:28 AM
Voting so far:

- beginers voted orochi
- wardens and warlords voted PK
- PKs voted valk
- Conqs don't give a !@#$
- Shugoki didn't even got included in the vote (OP mains Shugoki? #trollface)

untchable704
03-13-2017, 06:27 AM
I don't even see the poll on mobile so I will say I think it's pretty obvious it's warlord. Apparently they constantly win tourneys and a good warlord can be real hard to fight. PK is the most broken but they just need to speed up blocking or slow down dodging and that will fix itself. My opinion comes from 4v4s though as I don't play many duels.

revmfox
03-13-2017, 06:36 AM
Most OP:
1. Valkyrie
2. Peacekeeper

Need Buff:
1. Lawbringer
2. Raider

Need zone attack nerfed
1. Warden
2. Orochi

LordEythir
03-13-2017, 06:40 AM
Valk is just flat dumb.

And Orochi got nerfed to the ground for being popular.....

Cyriccube
03-13-2017, 07:36 AM
Wheres Sugoki and Raider? Even if they are considered weak in some aspects they still should be part of this poll.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 07:57 AM
valk? right. people need to inform themselves before voting. Would solve a lot of issues.

Valtaya
03-13-2017, 07:58 AM
no raider and shugoki in the poll... so a worthless poll

FIR3R3APER
03-13-2017, 08:29 AM
I'd love to hear the communities opinion on which character is currently the most unbalanced / overpowered and in need of some Ubisoft love.

Unfortunately, there is a 10 option limit for the poll and 12 characters in the game, so I have left out Raider and Shugoki from the list. If you feel those characters are OP let me know in the replies below.

Let me know what you guys think, and keep it civil!

EDIT: To be clear, when I say unbalanced I mean overpowered

Dude you havent even got all the characters in your poll......... atm shugoki is OP

Rahnzan
03-13-2017, 08:35 AM
Pff, how. I look at those things like giant walking money-bags full of Renown. The Hyper-Armor drops from one hit. He's no different than fighting any character with an uninterruptible. Just dodge any time he glows or parry and move along.

ArlianDeBias
03-13-2017, 07:56 PM
no raider and shugoki in the poll... so a worthless poll

Wheres Sugoki and Raider? Even if they are considered weak in some aspects they still should be part of this poll.

If you re-read my original post, you'll see that I've already addressed this.

There is a 10 option limit for the polls on this forum, and there are 12 characters in the game, so I've had to leave some out. You can vote for them by leaving a reply in this thread though.

Vilerin
03-13-2017, 08:00 PM
This topic should be something like most OP class, Raider/Kensei are also unbalanced classes in the game =]

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Lmao, love that two people picked the Lawbringer, he's too OP. /s

Helnekromancer
03-13-2017, 08:44 PM
Ever since they buffed the Valk she now can do infinite knockdowns on you because the speed in which she attacks is sped up meaning there's less room fight back. It's bad enough I have to deal with PK's every game as a Nobushi I really don't want to fight the long range version of her. Stagger light - stagger light - knockdown sweep and gets a free overhead heavy. I can still kill them but if they get into the loop it's hard getting out since blocking from left - right and right -left is slower for Nobushi.

secrecy274
03-13-2017, 08:48 PM
Ever since they buffed the Valk she now can do infinite knockdowns on you because the speed in which she attacks is sped up meaning there's less room fight back. It's bad enough I have to deal with PK's every game as a Nobushi I really don't want to fight the long range version of her. Stagger light - stagger light - knockdown sweep and gets a free overhead heavy. I can still kill them but if they get into the loop it's hard getting out since blocking from left - right and right -left is slower for Nobushi.

It's possible to simple dodge backwards out of reach of the knockdown though.

cragar212
03-13-2017, 08:50 PM

Have you tried the dodge button lately?

SyX_VulgarAjko
03-13-2017, 08:51 PM
wHO THE fck bLAme valk? i KNOW.. eVERy FCking warden...

dayLockey
03-13-2017, 08:55 PM
The fact that Valkyrie is so highly picked speaks volumes about the caliber of player voting in this poll. Valkyrie, like Orochi/Warden, are the best heroes when it comes to abusing inexperienced/outright bad players who have poor reactions. Every hero in the game can backstep out of Valkyrie's sweep combo, they just don't do it because they don't know her mechanics or are generally slow.

And why would you put Kensei and Raider on this list but not Shugoki who is arguably the strongest hero in the game under the right circumstances.

1 - Warlord; his kit embodies everything that is broken with this game. Super-armor heavies that are faster than most heroes light attacks, strongest defense, best mobility of all heavies, good zone attack, best revenge in the game.

2 - Conqueror; do not need any mechanical skill or reaction time to play this hero at S-tier levels of play. Counters nearly the entire roster.

3 - Shugokil another hero that requires no mechanical skill or reaction time. No need to parry just keep swinging and trading blows with your enemy until they die.

Pope138
03-13-2017, 08:58 PM
I think it's more likely that I just haven't learned to probably counter this hero than him being actually OP, but I'm going to say shugoki...for now...

Helnekromancer
03-13-2017, 09:14 PM
Have you tried the dodge button lately?

It's possible to simple dodge backwards out of reach of the knockdown though.

Yes I know I can dodge it, I always side dodge it to avoid it which kinda doesn't make since its a sweep. What I'm saying is that before she sweeps me my character is staggered so I can't dodge the incoming sweep and it's either lie on the ground to get her out of the loop or pray she doesn't hit me with another heavy overhead while I'm on my back waiting to be ****ed.

ArlianDeBias
03-13-2017, 09:15 PM
And why would you put Kensei and Raider on this list but not Shugoki who is arguably the strongest hero in the game under the right circumstances.

Unfortunately, there is a 10 option limit for the poll and 12 characters in the game, so I have left out Raider and Shugoki from the list. If you feel those characters are OP let me know in the replies below..

Jarl.Felix
03-13-2017, 09:35 PM
Dude.. we have classes like Kensei, Raider, Nobushi, Lawbringer just for the adversity of the game.

Don't expect Ubisoft staff to actually undestand and implement a DECENT game..

After all .. there are ~5.000 PC players left on daily basis on this game + platforms.

So yeah, balance, stability and proffesionalism is something they MIGHT learn in few more years.

Bob__Gnarly
03-13-2017, 09:51 PM
The fact that Valkyrie is so highly picked speaks volumes about the caliber of player voting in this poll.

Black_Devil_PT
03-13-2017, 10:09 PM
my opininion stills the same in regards of the orochi and peacekeeper they are abused in relation of other caracters orochis their damage still to hight orochis he has low health its true but the light attack takes more life than some other caracters heavys attack with the pach the peace keeper are even more powerfull its inssane the aamont of damage hes take from you and the health he has . i love do duel matches and love the game its been long since i got time i got a multiplayer game that exitme has this one but i thinking sereously in selling the game because im tired of plaing agains orochis peacekeepers on duels brawls and full teams os orochis and peacekeepers on the other modes in my opinion the close and the open beta are better then the full game . im sory for my english

Lionardudu
03-13-2017, 10:22 PM
2 - Conqueror; do not need any mechanical skill or reaction time to play this hero at S-tier levels of play. Counters nearly the entire roster.

Wow really ???? WOW !! Tell me how !!! PLS !!!

I can make an light attack from charge ....if i hit
I dont have a usable Area
Feinting take half stamina so i can make only one if i want to attack/parry after that.

Ok and what i have to counter the warlord or warden charge that are better version of mine ?

how i counter assassin without parry, cause i dont need to (if i dont need reaction)

Really want to know!!!! PLSSSSSSSSS

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 10:59 PM
Wow really ???? WOW !! Tell me how !!! PLS !!!

I can make an light attack from charge ....if i hit
I dont have a usable Area
Feinting take half stamina so i can make only one if i want to attack/parry after that.

Ok and what i have to counter the warlord or warden charge that are better version of mine ?

how i counter assassin without parry, cause i dont need to (if i dont need reaction)

Really want to know!!!! PLSSSSSSSSS

what the latest battlefy tourney and learn.

Lionardudu
03-13-2017, 11:17 PM
what the latest battlefy tourney and learn.

But But they parry .....

(and if you mean the last 2v2 i followed it, its much easy attack someone that fight with another one or turtle aganist 2 ) i think OP talks about 1v1
Like in semifinal Conqueror get rekt by an orochi in 1v1.

psyminion
03-13-2017, 11:29 PM
I just wish the peacekeeper couldn't just spam me to death with her light attacks.
I get that its an easy way to win but it's poor technique.

I like a fight with some style.

Partyhatv
03-13-2017, 11:33 PM
Berserker i think is the most overpowered every attack following you and uninteruptable is ridiculous

Also orachis deal far too much damage for how quick they are

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 11:38 PM
But But they parry .....

(and if you mean the last 2v2 i followed it, its much easy attack someone that fight with another one or turtle aganist 2 ) i think OP talks about 1v1
Like in semifinal Conqueror get rekt by an orochi in 1v1.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128218206

no. the 1on1 EU one. 2:12:00

Lionardudu
03-14-2017, 12:35 AM
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128218206

no. the 1on1 EU one. 2:12:00

And ... conqueror keep try to SB light for neglegible dmg XD and Pk rekt him so hard that he Pick PK as well XD

Manage to win only a round thx to a luckly soft feint...

Now i dont get if you are support me on the fact that conqueror have not a great kit XD and only resorce is parry (like all class, but with less dmg) and hope that enemy fall in SB for a light XD

Or that he have to abuse glich (soft feint) to manage to land a blowXD

vgrimr_J
03-14-2017, 02:28 PM
Fun to see that all the sudden pk is OP lmao yall just play so passive and slow.

Turric4n666
03-14-2017, 02:53 PM
And ... conqueror keep try to SB light for neglegible dmg XD and Pk rekt him so hard that he Pick PK as well XD

Manage to win only a round thx to a luckly soft feint...

Now i dont get if you are support me on the fact that conqueror have not a great kit XD and only resorce is parry (like all class, but with less dmg) and hope that enemy fall in SB for a light XD

Or that he have to abuse glich (soft feint) to manage to land a blowXD

Everyone has a limited kit.. Except valk but her kit is just unsafe in general.

Conqueror has one safe move, so he uses that over and over.

I wanted to share that a conqueror came far in the tourney but the gameplay in general is dull and boring.

Apaolo_
03-14-2017, 03:00 PM
Lmao, love that two people picked the Lawbringer, he's too OP. /s

I was one of the votes...I thought the poll was for classes that were underpowered haha. Guess my reading comprehension sucks.

Vrbas1
03-14-2017, 03:48 PM
Wow Warlord is up there?? No I don't play him, I play exclusive Warden, Conq, and Law. I personally have not had much trouble with him other than his cheap shove tactics. Yeah the headbutt is annoying but at least for me I can reset the fight by rolling away and dodging to get him out of rhythm.

Kharneth88
03-14-2017, 03:49 PM
How comes I can't vote for none?

RatedChaotic
03-14-2017, 03:51 PM
Lol PK's is in the lead. Not surprising.

That being said, you should specify in which modes. Certain characters do better in certain modes.

If that were true. This poll wouldnt be here. If each class had a certain mode it shined in. Would that not be balance?

Dry.Fish
03-14-2017, 04:03 PM
Warlord's hyper armor.
Probably would still be OP but a Shugoki that is slim and more nimble without hyper armor and no HP regen-instant kill on demons embrace would be cool.

Cipher_73
03-14-2017, 04:15 PM
Valk is just flat dumb.

And Orochi got nerfed to the ground for being popular.....

What did they nerf on Orochi? I missed something.

cragar212
03-17-2017, 05:13 AM
Pk!