PDA

View Full Version : Question about Diamonds on name in AC Unity

ddr the doc
03-13-2017, 02:57 AM
What increases the amount of diomonds on you? Is it how many skills you have and equipment both or what? I been wondrin about this. I am veteran rank and still have just 3 diomonds so its not rank. because i have seen enforcer with all five. How do i get my fourth and fifth?

ERICATHERINE
03-13-2017, 04:20 AM
You can up your amount of diamond by equiping pieces of equipment that have an higher number of diamond then the last AND by getting new skills. The best pieces of equipments you can get have 5 diamonds, which, instead of being white are gold.

Also, I'm not sure if it's also possible, but maybe you can up your number of diamonds by upgrading a piece of equipment if you are on the verge of the next level.

Also know that you don't have to buy pieces of equipment from level 3 to level 4 and then, from level 4 to 5. If you want, you can keep your money and buy the gold level pieces of equipment as soon as you can and not buy any other pieces of equipment. Also, don't worry if you don't get the 5 gold beside your name. I know there is an uncorrected bug which keeps many people from getting it.

Have you tryied download the dead kings dlc of unity. It's a whole new map with it's own story, collectibles and side missions that don't cost anything. It's totally free. It's also called the "sequence 13" of the game. ^-^

Edit. You can also get the best sword in dead kings as well as a type of weapon which you can only get in the dlc, but use everywhere in the dlc AND the main game.

ddr the doc
03-13-2017, 05:34 PM
yeah i noticed that gold sword from the dlc you are refering to dead kings right i did download the dlc does it have more co-op missions? Also about replaying missions i know you dont get the sync points again in single player missions i would assume its the same on co-op missions. wow wish i would have known not to buy level 3 and 4 i could have had a couple more gold items maybe. Now that the missions are 4 diomond since im on sequence 10 now.

ERICATHERINE
03-13-2017, 06:35 PM
... does it have more co-op missions?

Yes. One thieve mission and one coop mission. That coop mission don't give any skill points, however and it's the same thing for the dead kings main missions.

Also about replaying missions i know you dont get the sync points again in single player missions i would assume its the same on co-op missions.

Actually, short answer, no, but long answer, if you haven't collected every skill points of the coop missions that are placed at some precise locations you can still get the ones you didn't already collected. Don't hesitate to use the skill points, because because if you plan geting everyone of them you will, in the end, have exactly what's needed to buy every skills, so just make sure to start to buy the skills with the one you actually want the most. Also, know that after having done a coop mission 1 time, even if you won't get any skill points, you can still get, for the second and third time only, get a piece of equipment as a reward. I remember having looted a 5 gold boots in the coop mission where of the dead Mirabeau, but before jumping into that mission, just know that the piece of equipment you'll get, even if there is always 3 possible rewards you can get are always random, even if it's always one of the 3, but of course you can't get the same twice unless you start anew. So, sooner or later, you might get it. It's just that you can't know if it will be at the first, second or third time. ^-^

ddr the doc
03-13-2017, 07:52 PM
I went into dead kings just wanted to check it out and it puts me right in it i cant get out back to paris. This is a quiter for me im so upset i nearly broke something. found out you have to complete 2 memories in 13 to get the fast travel back! right now im stuck on buried words escape the abbey. In hoaraders you just run out a window. welp back to finding walkthroughs for dead kings to see if i can finish the 2 memories could take a long time. Or i might just quit what a bummer ubisoft why did you do this? like i will ever get an answer.

ERICATHERINE
03-14-2017, 04:54 AM
I went into dead kings just wanted to check it out and it puts me right in it i cant get out back to paris. This is a quiter for me im so upset i nearly broke something. found out you have to complete 2 memories in 13 to get the fast travel back! right now im stuck on buried words escape the abbey. In hoaraders you just run out a window. welp back to finding walkthroughs for dead kings to see if i can finish the 2 memories could take a long time. Or i might just quit what a bummer ubisoft why did you do this? like i will ever get an answer.

Don't worry, it's just a couple of easy missions. Just don't do any other dead kings main mission until you're at a higher level and you should be fine. Just try to be as stealty as possible to not fight that much. Here are some tips I can give you. ;)

For mission 1.

Start by climbing the cathedral's wall in a way where you won't be detected. Remember to enter it while you're high on it since it will be easier to not be detected.

The rest of the mission is pretty linear. There is no ennemies to fight. You get a lantern and then get sort of a tutorial on how to use it properly.

Finally with that mission, when you enter the restricted area to get don Poirier's book, I think the best thing you can do at your level is to pass by the roofs and scan the building with your eagle vision. Just so you know, the book is on the ground floor and you can access the right room from a garden's side.

For mission 2.

First,when you enter the first green zone at the windmill, don't search for something gold. You actually have to get close enough to 2 of the guards to hear them say, "there's an intruder in the tunnels", which will erase that green zone to direct you to a small entrance in the tunnel, which will be marked on the mini map as a stair icon. You won't have to kill the guards of the first green zone if you're steathy enough.

The next part will be the most difficult one. I know for sure it's possible to find Leon without be detected, but if you want and if you have enough of those ammo, you could try to use some berserk blade (if possible, after killing some unsuspecting guards and hiding yourself). Don't worry about keeping them for later since you'll not need them for the rest of the mission. Just know that, just before arriving to Leon, you will have to climb instead of of using a closed door.

The next part of the mission will have you fight some guards. At some point, their leader will join the battle. If you kill him, the others will cease to fight. Then, you get your first guillotine gun, which is sort of both an hax and a portable mortar. You then get a practice that keeps you from using other weapons than that guillotine gun.

Finally, you will have to solve the puzzle to escape the tunnels. Here are hints the first platform you have to activated is just beside where you enter, covered by the rats. To see it clearly, use some light. The last is above the entrance you took to get to the room, but you just cant climb that wall directly. Then, all that is left to do will be to climb your way up the well and go find Leon.

After that, if you still want to go back to Paris, you will have to search to "p" icon on the map.

If you want more tips

Also know that you won't have to collect every collectible you see in the tunnels. You can always return when you will have stronger gear.

Going to the 3 viewpoints, right from the strart of the 1st mission might be helpful.

Always restore your health and get all the medicine and ammo you can before doing a mission.

And finally, if you want to get the best sword, if I remember correctly, you will be able to get it thanks to multiple side missions, the same way than with the Nostradamus enigma just 2 missions after the second one (don't worry, they are quite easy, one is just Arno trying to catch someone who look just like Elise and the other is actually you starting the quest to get the suger sword). You will have to do start those main missions from a precise place, but I don't know where. When you will have finnished them all, a last "side mission" will appear on the map, in the cathedral and as soon as you activate it, you will get the sword.

Just one final tip about the suger sword riddle, if I were you, I would first do the 3 guards outpost before starting them. This will elliminate the 3 bigger restricted area of the map.

Hope it help. ^-^