PDA

View Full Version : Criminal?

gringojay
03-13-2017, 12:58 AM
So it's a few weeks after launch and the game is still massively unstable. I tried going somewhere with an actual fibre connection to see if it was my home internet, but even on the Australian NBN I'm still getting connection errors, a lot.

Got me thinking about this whole gaming market and how sad it is that even though no one wants an inferior product, we all still buy it anyway.

In any other industry if you were to advertise something this much then sell your product, the product must work. But when it comes to gaming it doesn't matter?

I realise this is a relatively young industry, but how long before we hold these developers accountable? Again, if this were anything else, it'd be illegal!

If you sell something, it must do what it is advertised to do, not give you connection errors all day long.

Also while we're at it I want to be reimbursed in-game for all the time spent playing matches but being kicked before getting rewards. Ah wow so frustrating.

To top it off they are accepting steel purchases for a broken product, wow amazingly bad business. Or good business, depending on your moral compass.

Bob__Gnarly
03-13-2017, 01:06 AM
I got Ubi'd too. It's not our problem, it's on their end.

I played the beta, liked the concept and game play, didn't suffer often from these horrid connection issues back then, so went ahead and pre-ordered. Now, 2 patches later, the game is in the worst state it's ever been in including the betas. 4v4 is unplayable unless you want to waste half your free time dealing with drop outs and staring at menu screens. At this point, I just want my money back, but I've invested too much time, it's too late, they got it.

Live n learn, always be wary of Ubisoft products.

Jarl.Felix
03-13-2017, 01:07 AM
Just a simple reminder : never trust Ubisoft games.

gringojay
03-13-2017, 01:12 AM

I played the beta, liked the concept and game play, didn't suffer often from these horrid connection issues back then, so went ahead and pre-ordered. Now, 2 patches later, the game is in the worst state it's ever been in including the betas. 4v4 is unplayable unless you want to waste half your free time dealing with drop outs and staring at menu screens. At this point, I just want my money back, but I've invested too much time, it's too late, they got it.

ugh. shouldn't have to be wary :(. 4v4 is the most fun way to play the game to me. funny thing is yes you're right, it's on their end, yet its still our problem lol

gringojay
03-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Just a simple reminder : never trust Ubisoft games.

that sucks man, didn't realise these guys were actual crooks, this will be the last ubi game i buy..... unless of course they have an awesome ad campaign .....

Southern_Bayle
03-13-2017, 01:31 AM

It's atrocious and it's getting progressively worse. That last patch broke the game. BAD. The bot spawning issue when people leave or change when people join. That's the coding that broke it. Anytime a game crashes and I get booted it's always after someone leaves or joins. I am literally getting in my car to take this ****ing game back right now. I can't take it anymore. Just thankful I didn't buy Champion status like i wanted to originally. feel bad for those that did.

I've played probably 12 4v4 PVP Skirmishes today. I've ACTUALLY finished TWO. So i finally got the daily order done on the twelfth match. Said fine no more PVP, I'll do AI. 3 games into playing vs AI. Finished NONE. I'm done. I pray Ubisoft goes bankrupt for ruining such a beautiful and promising game. NEVER buying another Ubi game. Should have learned my lesson after The Division. but this just looked and FELT so good during the beta. Hook Line and Sinker....