PDA

View Full Version : F These Top Tier Characters

Special4ces Dom
03-13-2017, 12:53 AM
There's something wrong when it seems people are landing kills twice as easy when they are using Peacekeeper, Warden and Valkyrie..
Hell I may even add Nobushi to that list.

Their normal attacks alone are enough to screw any opponent over if they are even just a split-second late on the reaction...

But that's not enough. No.
We have to give them multiple bleed moves, an endless vortex of 50/50 shoulder charge guesses, unblockable parry attacks with guaranteed damage, heavy attacks that land on guard break or knockdown and instant-attacks that you have no hope of blocking unless you knew it was coming.

This just saps the fun out of the game.
Much respect to those who still enjoy the game and much understanding to those who already quit.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 01:05 AM
There's something wrong when I have to try twice as hard as Peacekeeper, Warden and Valkyrie to get kills...

Their normal attacks alone are enough to screw any opponent over if they are even just a split-second late on the reaction...

We have to give them multiple bleed moves, an endless vortex of 50/50 shoulder charge guesses, unblockable parry attacks with guaranteed damage, heavy attacks that land on guard break or knockdown and instant-attacks that you have no hope of blocking unless you knew it was coming.

Much respect to those who still enjoy the game and much understanding to those who already quit.

No WL on his headbutts or full stance where he can get a free hit. Also in duels and brawls he can pretty much throw you from one end of the fighting area to the other. I guess conq is fine too with his nonpunishable shield charge, the fact that if he blocks a heavy attack he can get a free GB, or even the fact that he too has a full block mode.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 01:25 AM
Trust me, at high level WL and conq are extremely hard to beat as they just turtle all game and all they do is their safe maneuvers that I listed above.

INFINITE12
03-13-2017, 01:26 AM
Conqueror isn't as good as you think. He's slow AF. Even if I guard break it's not a guaranteed heavy attack. It's actually blocked quite often. I find I haven to be a lot more tactical with the conqueror.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 01:31 AM
Conqueror isn't as good as you think. He's slow AF. Even if I guard break it's not a guaranteed heavy attack. It's actually blocked quite often. I find I haven to be a lot more tactical with the conqueror.

conq can get heavies against certain classes I think, but it is free if he pushes them into something. All you will see at high level is conq blocking, getting a free GB as well as shield bash and a light. Also he currently has an annoying soft feint bug that makes it confusing to whether or not he is attacking.

Chaos_Model
03-13-2017, 02:05 AM

So, not to be a jerk, but please list any class that has "multiple bleeds", the only 2 classes I can think of (of the top of my head) are Valk and Nob, and for the record, Valk's can be an utter bish to get off, espically if you are facing an Orochi. As to nooboushi, ya their DoT is a ranged thrust..which is rather @$$ when all they do is know how to spam it, but there's a remedy, it's called parry > heavy attack, a few times and anyone who does this with half a brain won't anymore. As to 'endless vortex", can't speak on other classes, the only time I can spam a vortex is when I go into revenge mode, and sorry, but if you're trying rush someone who just hit their revenge, well you kinda derseve to die. Unblockable parry attacks? Well, last I checked, you initiate a parry to throw your opponent off balance and attack...sooooo.....ya. Heavy attacks landing on a GB...well, as i had to realize when I first started playing weeks ago, if you initiate a GB on a player who is initiating an attack....chances are, your GB animation will show, but you're still gonna get whacked. Timing is key, everyone has a "tell", figure out their move pattern and adapt. Thats what the games about in the end, strategy, not hack and slash. This however is just my opinion as I play a class that you acutally have to think with. Hope this helps, yes the game has issues but aside the P2P connection, there are things you can circumvent with forward thinking.

Special4ces Dom
03-13-2017, 02:08 AM
So, not to be a jerk, but please list any class that has "multiple bleeds", the only 2 classes I can think of (of the top of my head) are Valk and Nob, and for the record, Valk's can be an utter bish to get off, espically if you are facing an Orochi. As to nooboushi, ya their DoT is a ranged thrust..which is rather @$$ when all they do is know how to spam it, but there's a remedy, it's called parry > heavy attack, a few times and anyone who does this with half a brain won't anymore. As to 'endless vortex", can't speak on other classes, the only time I can spam a vortex is when I go into revenge mode, and sorry, but if you're trying rush someone who just hit their revenge, well you kinda derseve to die. Unblockable parry attacks? Well, last I checked, you initiate a parry to throw your opponent off balance and attack...sooooo.....ya. Heavy attacks landing on a GB...well, as i had to realize when I first started playing weeks ago, if you initiate a GB on a player who is initiating an attack....chances are, your GB animation will show, but you're still gonna get whacked. Timing is key, everyone has a "tell", figure out their move pattern and adapt. Thats what the games about in the end, strategy, not hack and slash. This however is just my opinion as I play a class that you acutally have to think with. Hope this helps, yes the game has issues but aside the P2P connection, there are things you can circumvent with forward thinking.
You just answered your own question in the first 2 sentences. You listed the two top tier characters I mentioned specifically.

Heavy Attack on Guard Break - What I mean is guard breaking into a guaranteed Heavy Attack. Which is rather insane given Warden has so many tools already.

You're not going to acknowledge that Warden can shoulder charge multiple times in 1 combo? Without Revenge, he can do it at least twice and probably will mix it up into a guard break. I understand the "endless" bit is exaggerated but Warden can lay the spam down on fools rather well.

I concede the Unblockable Parry point. It is true that anyone can GB off of a parry for free hits.

Chaos_Model
03-13-2017, 02:09 AM
so unless you're 1v1 dueling, go fight someone else, just double tap A to roll back and pretend you're an Oroichi :rolleyes:

Chaos_Model
03-13-2017, 02:13 AM
Other than asking you for the "classes with multiple dots", both of those only have one. Valk's can only be initiated off a sucessful dodge block > heavy attack btw, so it's not as simple to pull off as you may think, and Nooboushi who if memory serves me (I could be wrong, don't quote me) has had theirs adjusted or some such thing. I was giving you solutions for your complaints.

Chaos_Model
03-13-2017, 02:17 AM
From what I'm reading and by all means, correct me if it's incorrect, you're stating its twice as hard to get kills with these 3 classes, yet in the very following paragraph you seem to be complaining about how ...effective they are? Maybe its daylight savings and I'm an hour behind on comprehension but I'm failing to follow that line of thinking.

Special4ces Dom
03-13-2017, 02:21 AM
FU--------!!!!!!!
How did I screw up that first sentence so badly!!!!???

I meant that I have to try harder as any other character than if I were using these top tier characters.

Also I updated my reply to you to regard your other points.

Karma_Ghost
03-13-2017, 02:32 AM
So, not to be a jerk, but please list any class that has "multiple bleeds", the only 2 classes I can think of (of the top of my head) are Valk and Nob, and for the record, Valk's can be an utter bish to get off, espically if you are facing an Orochi.

Peacekeeper: guardbreak stab x3, heavy followup stab, heavy to light cancel stab, deflect stab.
Nobushi: sprinting light, light combo, retreating light, hidden stance light, kick followup light.

ArchDukeInstinct
03-13-2017, 02:34 AM
Trust me, at high level WL and conq are extremely hard to beat as they just turtle all game and all they do is their safe maneuvers that I listed above.

Wow it's hard to beat another player at high levels of play? I can't believe it.

"Turtle", actually just playing to their classes strength which is great defense.

I guess conq is fine too with his nonpunishable shield charge

Plenty of times people have been able to dodge to the side against me and get a hit in.

Synsif
03-13-2017, 04:29 AM
There's something wrong when it seems people are landing kills twice as easy when they are using Peacekeeper, Warden and Valkyrie..

Dude, I do not envy the day you get into high level play. Valkyrie and Nobushi are not top tier. Sure, players that are extremely good with them will crush you, but that's just how it is. PK is only OP in the sense that her zone is way too fast. Her lights can be blocked if you have practice, but she is top tier. Replace Valk and Nobushi with Warlord and Conq and you're right where you need to be.

Special4ces Dom
03-13-2017, 08:34 AM
Dude, I do not envy the day you get into high level play. Valkyrie and Nobushi are not top tier. Sure, players that are extremely good with them will crush you, but that's just how it is. PK is only OP in the sense that her zone is way too fast. Her lights can be blocked if you have practice, but she is top tier. Replace Valk and Nobushi with Warlord and Conq and you're right where you need to be.
Let's not act like Valk and Nobushi aren't High tier characters here. If not TOP then the very next tier down. Though Nobushi is widely considered top by just about every latest Tier list I consult. Valk varies between Top and High tier after her recent buff.

Traktorash
03-13-2017, 09:01 AM
Let's not act like Valk and Nobushi aren't High tier characters here. If not TOP then the very next tier down. Though Nobushi is widely considered top by just about every latest Tier list I consult. Valk varies between Top and High tier after her recent buff.

I'd put nobushi under valk and i don't consider valk top tier. She's anoying sure but keep in mind her neither her Shield Bash or Sweep deal damage wich gives her alot of stamina problems. Her chains are flashy but over all deal little damage and she can't keep going like say the warden or warlord can with their unblockable spam.

Nobushi's are kinda just worse PK's (who arn't top tier either). 100% of the PK's strenghts are her fast attacks. However you can prevent the zone by just keeping your guard on the Right. It's the LLHFeint Mixup that is DEADLY on the pk, to the point where a few classes can't even switch guard fast enough to even Block them, nwm parry, but hopefully this will be nerfed soon (i main PK btw). However PKs REALY don't have tools to open up defensive oponents, you can punish agresive oponents like no other but you don't have to be a bloody Conq to shut down a PK's agresion, again, just keep guard right and be ready to react to the Light attack chain (DON'T TRY TO PARRY IT, JUST TRY TO BLOCK, IT STOPS THE COMBO). The Nobushi, sure has longer range wich makes parry's safer but you're Lights arn't nearly as quick as the PK's and your evasion / counter game isn't as strong either imo.

Tho let's be real here. Warlord can turtle / spam headbutt, and 1 parry = dead sometimes. Conq can turtle / Spam shield bash. Valk has 3 unblockables at her disposal and god save you if valks starts chaining of a Shoulder Pin. Nobuhsi has her keepaway / bleed game. PK ... "is OP" (not sure why the pk is strong but maybe it's because i main her and know how to handle her. And i beat most of the PK'S i fight... gues mine is more OP). Warlord has the shoulder bash mixup (wich you can stop with either a roll backwards OR _A LIGHT ATTACK_. Light interupt both the bash and the guardbreak btw)....... Shugoki has the bear hug.... Hell even Lawbringer can spam Long Arm and just toss your salad around while 3 other people wail on you... _EVERYONE_ is OP if you arn't intimately familiar with their moveset. And i mean beyond the basica, where will an attack come from, how fast are their animation, what can they soft feint, what can they hard feint, what are the feint followups, what can i parry, what do i have to dodge, how do i stop X chain etc. for all 12 classes

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Nobushi and Valk are no where near top tier. Nobushi is just a noob killer, she is pretty much useless when you get to higher level fights, same goes for Valk but she is a little better if you change up her mixups into the sweep.

Traktorash
03-13-2017, 09:34 AM
Nobushi and Valk are no where near top tier. Nobushi is just a noob killer, she is pretty much useless when you get to higher level fights, same goes for Valk but she is a little better if you change up her mixups into the sweep.

Or just NOT sweep after the shoulder bash and guardbreak (the now desperately dodging noblet) instead :D

MeArney
03-13-2017, 09:37 AM

Might as even add everything apart from Kensei, Lawbringer and Raider to that list. The mechanics in this game punish those who do not know how to counter and the quicker the hero, the better (apart from Conq. and WL, they spam as well). The whole Feedback& Suggestions forum sounds like a Overwatch game full of Dīvas. "Nurf this", "Nurf that"...

Everything is OP and everyone who plays better than you is cheating. Get a grip man! Look at the advanced tutorial for heroes and learn to counter their special moves.
Hereīs a list to help you out:

Warden:
-Wortex, dodge and punish
-Zone, always keep your guard to the left.

Conq:
-Shieldbash, dodge and punish then gb
- keep away from corners/walls

PK:
-the lightspam is hard to counter
-she can cover a lot of area, but is predictable. Defend and watch out for the top attack when she jumps in
-learn to counter gb

WL:
-Lots of gb and keep your distance
-headbuttspam + stab (I do not know how to counter this effectively, so I leave it to someone else)

Berzerker:
-feint a lot
-keep your distance
-light to heavy in chains (parry) or if you block two hits in a row, the chain breaks

Valkyrie:
-always two of something, then sweep.
-Her stanceis broken, you may get a free heavy in from either right or left side then and then.
-the recoverytime is still bad from a missed lunge/sweep, use it you even get a free gb (broken as well)

Shugoki:
-Lots of lightattacks and dodges
-learn to Counterguardbrake and parry (he uses a lot of stamina and is dependable on guardbrakes)
-watch out for the demons embrace when low on health

Orochi: (not even close to a A-tier hero)
-most attacks always from top.
-extremely dependable on guardbrakes, learn to counter
-feint so you can get the easy parries from the sidesteps

Nobushi:
-the more you bleed, the harder she hits
-watch out for the kick, always comes after heavy
-if she goes in hidden stance, back away (remember her range!)

Hope this helps!
Now stop screaming for nerfs... if something is needed itīs buffs for the ****list heroes and as far as I consider the matchmaking is still the biggest enemy in this game. Focus on that, then the balancing can begin.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Or just NOT sweep after the shoulder bash and guardbreak (the now desperately dodging noblet) instead :D

That is possible, though sometimes it isn't possible and not too sure if it is free. It would be BS if it was free after the bash.

Synsif
03-13-2017, 11:29 AM

Nobushi and Valk are very much barely high tier. They are right above Orochi and Berserker on the scale in most competitive players eyes. The tier lists you have been seeing are just not valid. The creator obviously hasn't been to top tier play. Basically everyone in the competitive scene agrees that Warlord, Conq, PK, and Warden are top tier. Valk and Nobushi are not. Orochi is mid tier, Nobushi and Valk are just above that.

zide-
03-13-2017, 12:02 PM
Nobushi and Valk are very much barely high tier. They are right above Orochi and Berserker on the scale in most competitive players eyes. The tier lists you have been seeing are just not valid. The creator obviously hasn't been to top tier play. Basically everyone in the competitive scene agrees that Warlord, Conq, PK, and Warden are top tier. Valk and Nobushi are not. Orochi is mid tier, Nobushi and Valk are just above that.
After the latest patch, Valkyrie is definetely up there at the high tier list. She is basically upgraded version of Warden with her vortex and extremely fast light attack combo but with the addition of better blocking abilities and more options to knock opponents to the ground.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 12:19 PM
After the latest patch, Valkyrie is definetely up there at the high tier list. She is basically upgraded version of Warden with her vortex and extremely fast light attack combo but with the addition of better blocking abilities and more options to knock opponents to the ground.

Valk is not a better warden. She can easily be punished on her shield charge. Also Warden has crushing counter-strike, something Valk doesn't have.

Traktorash
03-13-2017, 12:37 PM
That is possible, though sometimes it isn't possible and not too sure if it is free. It would be BS if it was free after the bash.

No it's not free, i just mean that do the Bash into Sweep enough times and enemies will start frantacly dodging... wich DOES make the GB free.

Valk is not a better warden. She can easily be punished on her shield charge. Also Warden has crushing counter-strike, something Valk doesn't have.

Eh... she technicaly has shoulder pin but that deflect for some reason is faaaairly unreliable.

zide-
03-13-2017, 12:37 PM
I disagree. Valkyrie may not have a counter combo but she can bash you with a shield or/and sweep your legs which leads you laying on the ground after she can land greater damage than Warden's counter. Her lights are up there with PK's when it comes to speed. I agree warden is strong, but I have never met a Warden I cannot handle due to the fact playing as one is based on hyper defensive approach and as long as you don't go offensive you can eventually beat Warden by one hit baits. Valkyrie on the otherhand is defensive class but can get on your face quick.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 01:10 PM
I disagree. Valkyrie may not have a counter combo but she can bash you with a shield or/and sweep your legs which leads you laying on the ground after she can land greater damage than Warden's counter. Her lights are up there with PK's when it comes to speed. I agree warden is strong, but I have never met a Warden I cannot handle due to the fact playing as one is based on hyper defensive approach and as long as you don't go offensive you can eventually beat Warden by one hit baits. Valkyrie on the otherhand is defensive class but can get on your face quick.

Valkyrie has one of the lowest damage outputs in the game and all of her attacks are predictable. Yes the sweep can cause a lot of damage, but if you know the combos and attacks before the sweep is available to use, then it is very easy to counter it before it happens.

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 01:13 PM
No it's not free, i just mean that do the Bash into Sweep enough times and enemies will start frantacly dodging... wich DOES make the GB free.

Eh... she technicaly has shoulder pin but that deflect for some reason is faaaairly unreliable.

The first comment is true but most plays will not do the same things over again as it becomes pattern play, allowing the opponent to easily adapt.

Traktorash
03-13-2017, 02:10 PM
The first comment is true but most plays will not do the same things over again as it becomes pattern play, allowing the opponent to easily adapt.

Don't get me wrong by "enough times" i mean like 1 full combo (HeavyBashCanel -> Light -> Sweep -> Heavy -> Bashe -> Sweep). The second time you just do GB after the bash

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Don't get me wrong by "enough times" i mean like 1 full combo (HeavyBashCanel -> Light -> Sweep -> Heavy -> Bashe -> Sweep). The second time you just do GB after the bash

I main PK so honestly, I don't get hit by the sweep to often, and I will be able to react to the GB.

Winsome111
03-13-2017, 02:47 PM

Please do not tell me that you said her light attacks are the fastest in the game. You have no clue. PK has the fastest lights followed by Orochi, NOBU/zerker.

Even after a sweep I get one heavy and MAYBE 1 light. Most people can block it. And without a gb or a shoulder charge no way I land more than 1 light attack.

Clearly you have never played a valk against good players.

bananaflow2017
03-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Please do not tell me that you said her light attacks are the fastest in the game. You have no clue. PK has the fastest lights followed by Orochi, NOBU/zerker.

Even after a sweep I get one heavy and MAYBE 1 light. Most people can block it. And without a gb or a shoulder charge no way I land more than 1 light attack.

Big ty for dat post. I felt terrible when i read his postXD.
And nearly never hit the second light attack too. It's blocked allways.

WheepingSong
03-13-2017, 03:26 PM

Nailed it.

I main Warden and PK. Valk is a noobkiller. I've played against high lvl Valks. They are so easily punishable because leg sweep/GB is counterable by reaction due to it's slow speed. Also, valks are so predictable.

Winsome111
03-13-2017, 03:44 PM
Nailed it.

I main Warden and PK. Valk is a noobkiller. I've played against high lvl Valks. They are so easily punishable because leg sweep/GB is counterable by reaction due to it's slow speed. Also, valks are so predictable.

I wouldn't go that far either. I really comes down to the player. I consider myself decent with a 2.5 k/d and 65% win percentage overall. They can be deadly if you can mix it up.

Cipher_73
03-13-2017, 04:19 PM
so unless you're 1v1 dueling, go fight someone else, just double tap A to roll back and pretend you're an Oroichi :rolleyes:

Yeah, just do that twice in short succession and you'll be outta stamina, huffing and puffing. Lol.

Mengtheman
03-13-2017, 04:37 PM
Valkyrie and Peacekeeper are - spam classes, no skills required. I am prestige 22 Warden, and yes I understand every class can spam. But, after many 1vs1 duels against players. I find Valkyrie and Peacekeeper guilty of spam abuse no skills required. Here's why Valkyrie and Peacekeeper are 2 mosr disgusting hated. Reason number 1. Peacekeeper - Bleed spam, dodges all attacks easily and other classes struggle when trying to hit or dodge and still get hit by the Peacekeeper. Reason number 2. Valkyrie - most annoying, especially with her new buffs stamina regen boosted, damage boosted, speed boosted and etc, but that's not whay's most annoying. Once a Valkyrie gets you cornered back to a wall, that ***** will destroy you effortlessly. Here's her overpowered spam undodgeable unescapeable unblockable unattackable situation. 100% stamina drain shield tackle with unblockable undodgeable uncounterable guard breaker leg sweep combo spam. And trust me, if I ever fight a Valkyrie abusing this combo, i'll record it and post to YouTube. To fix this issue, all ubisoft needs to add is,''Spamming same combo more than 3 times a row slows your stamina regen, you can't use same combo for 30 seconds.

Mengtheman
03-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Not to forget to mention they buffed Valkyrie and Peacekeeper... Attack boosted, Speed boosted, Stamina regen boosted... Seriously... The fastest 2 most annoying classes get buffed, and other skill based no spam classes stay weak...? And um... Ubisoft For Honor, how is this fair exactly...?

Vrbas1
03-13-2017, 05:00 PM
I only agree with PK and Valk from your list. I don't have trouble with Warden. Even if it is a higher skilled player, I get my *** beat because he's a better player... not because he's broken. His vortex can be an annoying mechanic, but it's nowhere near as bad as the Valk ground-fighting spam and PK infinite, RB spamming that is uninterruptible.

Mengtheman
03-13-2017, 05:12 PM
I only agree with PK and Valk from your list. I don't have trouble with Warden. Even if it is a higher skilled player, I get my *** beat because he's a better player... not because he's broken. His vortex can be an annoying mechanic, but it's nowhere near as bad as the Valk ground-fighting spam and PK infinite, RB spamming that is uninterruptible.

I agree. The Warden requires skills to win. And easier to beat, if you're the more skilled experienced player. But Valkyrie and Peacekeeper... Man... i don't even know why they both got buffed... Now no1 will 1vs1 them both, cuz that's how cheap they both are.

zide-
03-13-2017, 05:38 PM

I did not say that, I said Valkyries light attacks are up there with PK's, learn to read. You clearly don't know the class very well since you are not able to exploit her mechanics properly since you don't consider her high tier class.

Pain-Seeker
03-13-2017, 06:04 PM
Just buff orochi so i can wreck those top tier characters even more .. and btw wardens top light is even faster than orochis since someone mention orochi is the second fastest char after PK

PackingMoney
03-13-2017, 06:38 PM
Valkyrie and Peacekeeper are - spam classes, no skills required. I am prestige 22 Warden, and yes I understand every class can spam. But, after many 1vs1 duels against players. I find Valkyrie and Peacekeeper guilty of spam abuse no skills required. Here's why Valkyrie and Peacekeeper are 2 mosr disgusting hated. Reason number 1. Peacekeeper - Bleed spam, dodges all attacks easily and other classes struggle when trying to hit or dodge and still get hit by the Peacekeeper. Reason number 2. Valkyrie - most annoying, especially with her new buffs stamina regen boosted, damage boosted, speed boosted and etc, but that's not whay's most annoying. Once a Valkyrie gets you cornered back to a wall, that ***** will destroy you effortlessly. Here's her overpowered spam undodgeable unescapeable unblockable unattackable situation. 100% stamina drain shield tackle with unblockable undodgeable uncounterable guard breaker leg sweep combo spam. And trust me, if I ever fight a Valkyrie abusing this combo, i'll record it and post to YouTube. To fix this issue, all ubisoft needs to add is,''Spamming same combo more than 3 times a row slows your stamina regen, you can't use same combo for 30 seconds.

Do you play at high level, because PK spam is almost impossible to be effective at high level.

Cyb3rR4ptor
03-13-2017, 06:53 PM

Nobushi and Valk are far from being "Top"
why? They don't have enough tools or mixups as the non turtles "PK and warden" They also have more vulnerabilities. Nobuhi's attacks can easily be dodge since they all basically go forward. her kicks are slow and have long recovery, her guard stance change is the worse in the game you can literally attack her faster than she can block if she doesn't land the parry she's done. Valks sweeps if missed are free damage, she has a better game now but not one that i could consider "TOP".

The only reason those two are actually not on the TOP are due to the turtles, but that could be said about the many other characters. I'd like to see a tournament where Conq, and Warden are not allowed, just to see how the results become.

bananaflow2017
03-14-2017, 09:00 AM

Ok it's hard for me to ask but.
Yeah i main the valk and there are 3 heroes i rly can't deal with. And im pretty new to the game so pls no offense :).
I got problems with conq and warlord with theire turtles... ok it looks line hwy counter my mechanics i can live with dat.
But i rly don't understand wardens complaining about valks. I mean they just beat my *** up so hard. I really don't know what to do against it.
My second hit is nearly allways blocked so i have no sweep. Gb him is nearly impossible and then he just getting to mevwith shoulder bash double light side infinite combo. Afzer 2 times i managed to dodge it but then he turns it into a gb during my recovery time.
It's just.... i really cant get through him because the only way is a gb but when im getting near him he just shoulder bashes me and when i dodge he just turns into a gb again. Abd yeah the tume between his double light and his shoulder bash is anyhow not enough to make a light attack to interrupt him...
Wardens are really the hardest enemies with the 2 turtles for me.
Mayve you have got some tipps for me.

Specialkha
03-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Nobushi top Tier? Mmh k, /thread.

secrecy274
03-14-2017, 10:57 AM
Nobushi and Valk are far from being "Top"
why? They don't have enough tools or mixups as the non turtles "PK and warden" They also have more vulnerabilities. Nobuhi's attacks can easily be dodge since they all basically go forward. her kicks are slow and have long recovery, her guard stance change is the worse in the game you can literally attack her faster than she can block if she doesn't land the parry she's done. Valks sweeps if missed are free damage, she has a better game now but not one that i could consider "TOP".

The only reason those two are actually not on the TOP are due to the turtles, but that could be said about the many other characters. I'd like to see a tournament where Conq, and Warden are not allowed, just to see how the results become.
Is this actually confirmed or from your gut feeling?

Gray360UK
03-14-2017, 01:01 PM
So most of the classes in the game then basically, when you add the ones you don't like to the ones everyone else doesn't like.
See, they can't all be OP at the same time ... it doesn't work like that.
Different strengths and weakness that can be countered with your own strengths, thats a different thing and part of the game.
The longer the list of classes that someone complains about, the more I think they invalidate their own complaint.
You just need to learn to fight these classes.