PDA

View Full Version : new outfits taken away

pacman2168
03-13-2017, 12:30 AM
been playing for honor since closed beta pre ordered game as soon as i played had the crusader outfits for knight and the outfits for viking and samurais but after major glitch during xbox faction war it seems outfits have been removed wondering why they even offered said outfits and extras to just take away seems like a rip off to have outfits in first round to then take outfits away compensation for event outtage seems too minimal for fact that stuff we paid for gets taken away i know there are in game outfits but to add outfits as part of dlc to then scrap it without notice or compensation seems against our consumer rights as we have paid for a product which had said extras as freebies at launch and still to see post launch items as a beta player as i and others who played havent received anything either seems too many glitches for a company that brought us assassins creed and i have never had any issues in that game or in any of the far cry games

Gray360UK
03-13-2017, 01:37 AM
I still have all of the Legacy outfits, just so you know.

Is there any chance your Legacy Battle Pack has become unistalled somehow?

UbiNoty
03-13-2017, 01:44 AM
If you're missing any items from your account that should not be missing it may just be a visual bug. If the outfits are still not in your inventory after a restart, please submit a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they will be more than happy to re-add your missing outfits to your account.

pacman2168
03-13-2017, 10:25 PM
reported issue to ubisoft but never got a response have pack downloaded but seems major issues console wide as most gamers even lost season passes so feel game has been launched too early if its having this many issues