PDA

View Full Version : For gods sake

colling1212
03-13-2017, 12:11 AM
Ok I don't ever post on forums but here goes my rant.

Disconnecting constantly with the same error code is plain and simply killing the game.

Matchmaking is way off the mark

Some chars are stupid op (warlord)

Players leaving cos they're losing ( not ubi fault just the tards who are crybabies)

Don't get nowhere near enough cash when completing a match

Can't start games till every player is ready

Most contracts are painfully boring and to grindy

Basically pull your fingers out and fix it. It's hardly even playable at the minute with disconnecting alone never mind the rest of what's going on !!!!!

Ps I actually love the game and want it to work

Rant over 😀

UbiJurassic
03-13-2017, 12:19 AM
Ok I don't ever post on forums but here goes my rant.

Disconnecting constantly with the same error code is plain and simply killing the game.

Matchmaking is way off the mark

Some chars are stupid op (warlord)

Players leaving cos they're losing ( not ubi fault just the tards who are crybabies)

Don't get nowhere near enough cash when completing a match

Can't start games till every player is ready

Most contracts are painfully boring and to grindy

Basically pull your fingers out and fix it. It's hardly even playable at the minute with disconnecting alone never mind the rest of what's going on !!!!!

Ps I actually love the game and want it to work

Rant over 😀

Glad to hear you love the game despite the issues, colling1212. We are aware of most of the points you've posted and are working to resolve it over the course of future patches. Recently, we have been hosting a weekly livestream and we have been bringing on the developers to talk about the issues that the community is most concerned about. The stream airs on Twitch and Facebook every Tuesday at 1PM EST, but we understand people are busy during the week and have been posting them here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th))and to YouTube for people to watch at their convenience.

Southern_Bayle
03-13-2017, 12:31 AM
Glad to hear you love the game despite the issues, colling1212. We are aware of most of the points you've posted and are working to resolve it over the course of future patches. Recently, we have been hosting a weekly livestream and we have been bringing on the developers to talk about the issues that the community is most concerned about. The stream airs on Twitch and Facebook every Tuesday at 1PM EST, but we understand people are busy during the week and have been posting them here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th))and to YouTube for people to watch at their convenience.

P2P is NOT the answer. I can see this game getting professionally competitive. Competitions broadcast like Smite or LoL. But you're going to lose your entire base if you don't get servers. All interest will evaporate. With the amount of money you all have harvested already off this game, a couple server banks on each coast would be nothing. It's not like you would lose money by having the servers. You're doing that already by losing player base. People that can't tolerate playing 90% of a match only to get DC'd because someone left/disconnected and the last patch BROKE the bot respawn mechanic to the point of lagging the host to death. Then all the progress towards an order you'd made in that match is erased. Wasted time. Servers would keep your base interested and active in this game. No one is going to stick around for a game they can only successfully play 50% of the time. You keep your base interested, you get more micro transactions down the road. No base, no future income. The balancing and more content can be fixed in subsequent updates later. Fixing the connections needs to be priority one if you expect any kind of longevity out of this game.

I.E. I've attempted to play 9 skirmish matches now to complete today's daily order. I've completed ONE!