PDA

View Full Version : GAME BREAKING : XP not accumulating to next level-level progress stuck

randywsr
03-12-2017, 11:19 PM
i am stuck with a full XP bar with level 9, but it unlocked lvl 10 skills...
continuing to play and HUD does show getting XP for various actions, but no increase in accumulated XP, and no level up.
HELP!

this is definately a game breaker.
I will not be playing untill fixed.
{GOOD thing BF1 is coming out with first expansion 3/14 !!!!!}

FIX THIS NOW UBI!!

Iker_Ubisoft
03-13-2017, 11:59 AM
Hello randywsr,

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. In order to investigate about this issue, could you please let us know in what difficulty level are you playing on? Do you know if this issue started after completing the province of Itacua?

Any info you can share with us will be valuable to fix this as soon as possible. Please try to change the difficulty level and tell us if that affected the issue in some way.

Regards

randywsr
03-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Hello randywsr,

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. In order to investigate about this issue, could you please let us know in what difficulty level are you playing on? Do you know if this issue started after completing the province of Itacua?

Any info you can share with us will be valuable to fix this as soon as possible. Please try to change the difficulty level and tell us if that affected the issue in some way.

Regards

i was on standard/normal.
i had completed Itacua and Oroco.
I have tried changing difficulty, shutting down and restart, dying and changing again and restart, but still no level progress.
Thanks for attention to this issue!!
I really do like your game :-)

Iker_Ubisoft
03-13-2017, 06:01 PM
Thanks! I forwarded the info to the team. I hope they find the source of the issue soon. Again, sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards

GooGoomuc
03-14-2017, 05:50 PM
Im having the same issue.

randywsr
03-23-2017, 04:53 PM
and still not fixed....
owell, now on to ME:Andromeda :-)