PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'll go watch netflix, this game is getting boring

INFINITE12
03-12-2017, 11:10 PM
The connection problems, I'm so over them. If there I'm going to be getting booted and get these CONSTANT network error messages then I'm just not going to play this game. You guys had this fantastic idea for a game and then you thought "let's skimp on networking and go with the cheapest option". It's garbage and this game needs dedicated servers.

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Hey INFINITE12, we're certainly aware that connectivity is a problem for players. We recently addressed it at length during one of our Warrior's Den streams (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600490-(Updated-3-8-17)-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-7th)) and have resolved to fix it via future patches.

INFINITE12
03-13-2017, 12:17 AM
I really hope so. Because you're game is really fun when it works. My fear is by the time you fix your connection issues it'll be too late. You only get one chance to make a good impression and you guys kind of squandered that. So I hope this fix comes sooner rather than later.

Einherjar25
03-13-2017, 12:22 AM
I really hope so. Because you're game is really fun when it works. My fear is by the time you fix your connection issues it'll be too late. You only get one chance to make a good impression and you guys kind of squandered that. So I hope this fix comes sooner rather than later.

Just so you know, because Ubisoft won't tell you that, the number of resources they allocate to this game as gone down drastically. Why? Because that's what a company do when there's a downward interest towards a game. Since the playerbase has diminished y AT LEAST 60% since release (probably even 80%) it's normal procedure to cut the staff working on any given project. What this will do is that, every patch and fix, will take waaaay more time to come out. Take me for example, my game as become unplayable since last patch because of an FPS issue. God forbids I would want to play this game, I need to way for them to release another patch before even playing one game. 3 days and counting and my game unplayable. So good luck!!!

INFINITE12
03-13-2017, 12:31 AM
Just so you know, because Ubisoft won't tell you that, the number of resources they allocate to this game as gone down drastically. Why? Because that's what a company do when there's a downward interest towards a game. Since the playerbase has diminished y AT LEAST 60% since release (probably even 80%) it's normal procedure to cut the staff working on any given project. What this will do is that, every patch and fix, will take waaaay more time to come out. Take me for example, my game as become unplayable since last patch because of an FPS issue. God forbids I would want to play this game, I need to way for them to release another patch before even playing one game. 3 days and counting and my game unplayable. So good luck!!!

You say that like it's gonna hurt me. I'm not the one who made the game and I'm not the one who's looking at a failing game right now. So if they fix it quickly, great then I can play it again, if they take too long the I (and I'm guessing a lot of other people) will find something else deserving of my money.

Einherjar25
03-13-2017, 12:42 AM
You say that like it's gonna hurt me. I'm not the one who made the game and I'm not the one who's looking at a failing game right now. So if they fix it quickly, great then I can play it again, if they take too long the I (and I'm guessing a lot of other people) will find something else deserving of my money.

I agree a 100% with you. I just wish I could get my money back.