PDA

View Full Version : Next Patch Rant

Arndeir
03-12-2017, 10:44 PM
When will the next patch be implemented? Playing as a lawbringer get more and more frustrating every day as you encounter classes you can't do jack **** against, and I soon can't take it anymore. The game has soon been out for a month and even longer if you count the beta where he was just as bad, and still no changes to him. What does it matter if the warlord is hotfixed to have a 200 ms delay on his full block stance when other classes like raider and lawbringer still have glaring flaws? mnSDFfva

At least release some ****ing patch notes to give me some hope that things will be improved. But then again, considering that it took about two weeks for the last patch to be implemented after the patch notes were released I'll probably have quit the game by that time.

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Hey Arndeir, we don't have an ETA just yet on the next set of patch notes or the patch's release. When it becomes available, we will let everyone know via our social channels and on the Official News and Announcements forum.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Hey Arndeir, we don't have an ETA just yet on the next set of patch notes or the patches release. When it becomes available, we will let everyone know via our social channels and on the Official News and Announcements forum.

@UbiJurassic Could you be so kind in sharing with your crew my advice as an experienced Orochi in how to make him a competitive hero, please? ---> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi Many people I know agrees.

I would feel better If I see that Ubisoft cares for the feedback that I can provide after so many hours of gameplay.

Arndeir
03-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Hey Arndeir, we don't have an ETA just yet on the next set of patch notes or the patches release. When it becomes available, we will let everyone know via our social channels and on the Official News and Announcements forum.

I thank you for response. At least it tells me that you read the posts on the forum.

XImohtephXX
03-12-2017, 11:06 PM
When will the next patch be implemented? Playing as a lawbringer get more and more frustrating every day as you encounter classes you can't do jack **** against, and I soon can't take it anymore. The game has soon been out for a month and even longer if you count the beta where he was just as bad, and still no changes to him. What does it matter if the warlord is hotfixed to have a 200 ms delay on his full block stance when other classes like raider and lawbringer still have glaring flaws? mnSDFfva

At least release some ****ing patch notes to give me some hope that things will be improved. But then again, considering that it took about two weeks for the last patch to be implemented after the patch notes were released I'll probably have quit the game by that time.

Agreed. Mained Law till rep 4 then was practically forced to switch to Warden just to save my sanity. To this day I don't enjoy any other character as much as I enjoy him but its a bit absurd that PKs are practically a death sentence and any other character I have to out play by miles to beat consistently. But it sounds like you're going through the rage I had before finally giving in. Switch mains for a bit just to ease the pressure there. Trust me.

Arndeir
03-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Agreed. Mained Law till rep 4 then was practically forced to switch to Warden just to save my sanity. To this day I don't enjoy any other character as much as I enjoy him but its a bit absurd that PKs are practically a death sentence and any other character I have to out play by miles to beat consistently. But it sounds like you're going through the rage I had before finally giving in. Switch mains for a bit just to ease the pressure there. Trust me.

I'm not sure I have the strenght to master another class now. As a rep 12 LB I'm pretty ingrained in his playstyle, and it'll be tough to break out of that. I'll probably just put the game on hold until news about the patch comes.

XImohtephXX
03-12-2017, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure I have the strenght to master another class now. As a rep 12 LB I'm pretty ingrained in his playstyle, and it'll be tough to break out of that. I'll probably just put the game on hold until news about the patch comes.

I don't blame you honestly as I was thinking of doing the same. About to hit Rep 4 with Warden as well but the satisfaction it gives me is minuscule compared to what I felt with LB. Its real **** getting so attached to the intricacies of a character and the overall style of play just to have to come to the painful realization that there is only so far your skill will carry you without a cheap gimmick to rely on or absurd stats on paper. Thats what attracted me to him and the same thing likely to turn the people who main him away from the game.

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 11:34 PM
@UbiJurassic Could you be so kind in sharing with your crew my advice as an experienced Orochi in how to make him a competitive hero, please? ---> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603616-Ubisoft-gt-How-to-fix-the-samurai-Orochi Many people I know agrees.

I would feel better If I see that Ubisoft cares for the feedback that I can provide after so many hours of gameplay.

We value all feedback regarding all aspects of For Honor. We'll be sure to take a look at it. :)

Lionardudu
03-12-2017, 11:52 PM

Could you be so kind in not sharing with your crew his advice as an experienced player i know that's not how to make him a competitive hero, Please?
Many people i know agrees.. (more than him)

UbiJurassic
03-13-2017, 12:11 AM
Could you be so kind in not sharing with your crew his advice as an experienced player i know that's not how to make him a competitive hero, Please?
Many people i know agrees.. (more than him)

We aren't looking to prefer one user's feedback over another's. As stated earlier, we appreciate all feedback that the players provide. We welcome you to submit your feedback for us to read as well.