PDA

View Full Version : Obvious Saltness

XGN Dayzed
03-12-2017, 10:30 PM
You know what's got me dead? When your opponent(s) only say "Good Fight!" when they win and they never say it when they lose.

Has this ever happened to you guys?

Isdrake
03-12-2017, 10:34 PM
If you get fired up they play you where they want to. You get mad and start to lose focus. Take no notions of it :)

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 10:36 PM
You know what's got me dead? When your opponent(s) only say "Good Fight!" when they win and they never say it when they lose.

I do it to put anger in my enemy, as an orochi samurai with no ****tyhighdamage unblockable/spam, I must play with intelligence and mind games. Its a common technique in videogaming mostly when its 1vs1.

When the game ends, I say good game though.

AKDagriZ
03-12-2017, 10:42 PM
yes .it happen too lol. the worst is when he start to loose and at the end he is calling names on you . The other day i lost the first round and said nothing. the other says good fight. After the first round i became way more agressive and won the duel.The guy shooted at me : i can tell by the way your play how salty your are and your game style tell a lot about your personality.

Arndeir
03-12-2017, 10:46 PM
I do it to put anger in my enemy, as an orochi samurai with no ****tyhighdamage unblockable/spam, I must play with intelligence and mind games. Its a common technique in videogaming mostly when its 1vs1.

Yeah, except you know, that zone attack of yours

Lionardudu
03-13-2017, 02:51 AM

Except aoe and that light top that hit more than an heavy

Felis_Menari
03-13-2017, 05:16 AM

I usually only respond if my opponent does. Nobody uses a mic outside of party chat, even in duels. If that wasn't the case, perhaps I would interact more, but that could just make things worse. Several times at this point, I've had opponents clearly rage quit in duels and brawls. Salty talk over the mic would just be annoying, me thinks.

ThePollie
03-13-2017, 05:22 AM

The message mechanic often breaks for me and is inaccessible at times, sometimes throughout entire matches. Some people are forgetful and too busy thinking over what they did wrong that fight that caused the loss to remember to say something. Not everything that happens exists solely because of you.

AmonAmarth541
03-13-2017, 05:24 AM
usually its the orochis for me, i feel like they dont say anything because they got off to cry in a corner because their crutch wasnt enough for them to win

Dukester321
03-13-2017, 05:26 AM

Haaaaa... oh you serious? yea ok takes reeeeal intelligence to spam lights in every direction then mix it up here and there with upper light. *rolls eyes*. First time I played Orochi I dominated. It takes skill to play Lawbringer well... Warden, Warlord, Conqueror... maybe even Valk might take a little bit more skill. But Orochi, PK and Noobushi are easy win. and that's not debatable. Case closed. I used a Orochi to win this argument, so that's it, I win.