PDA

View Full Version : Calling all DADS to our TASK FORCE on the PS4

HEMI_HOGG
03-12-2017, 09:46 PM
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/27096/DADS-Task-Force

So if you are a fellow Dad and are looking for a Task Force to join, I ask you to join us. Click on the link above. Feel free to send me an invitation and/or friend request here and on the PS4.

We are Dad gamers on PS4 who want to enjoy Ghost Recon Wildlands. We play for fun. We play when we can. No worries. Join in on a session or not. No worries. Have a mic or not. No worries. We know as fathers and husbands how busy life is, so I wanted to start a Task Force for those like myself: 42-year-old, father of two.

Family - Is always first and foremost in every aspect of this Task Force. Work – Yes we all do and someone will be there for you no matter when you’re off work. 

Gaming - Limited time to game? Some do some don’t. You’ll always find a place to fit in here at DADS Task Force of Ghost Recon Wildlands.

We’re not about pressure or competition but more specifically about how you want to enjoy your precious game time with the people you want to enjoy it with. Tell your fellow Dad friends to join up as well.

spansee
03-12-2017, 10:45 PM
can't seem to load ghost recon network must be down currently. sounds good though count me in

HEMI_HOGG
03-12-2017, 10:49 PM
can't seem to load ghost recon network must be down currently. sounds good though count me in

Sounds good. I have noticed the Ghost Recon Network goes down too- looking forward to you!