PDA

View Full Version : Extremely inconsistent experience

Extropy
03-12-2017, 09:22 PM
This game is slowly making me lose my sanity, everything about it feels different in every match i play, let me give you an example of what I mean:

Match 1 vs orochi: I can block and parry everything he does with relative ease, he does a zone attack and I'm like "oh he's doing a zone attack, well let me move my block to the right aaand blocked, nice"

Match 2 vs different orochi: I can block literally nothing, he beats me up like i just bought the game yesterday, I don't even see the damn attack animations, just keep getting hit. Same class, same attacks, forget blocking, I'm hit before I see the red marker.

Match 3 vs valkyrie: I dodge every single spear sweep and laugh at her

Match 4 vs different valkyire: I find it 100% impossible to dodge even a single spear sweep and fall down every time

And so on ad nauseam. Is it lag? The crap p2p? Netcode? Everything is the same every time on my end of the cable at any rate and i have green NAT. Does anyone else experience anything similar?

DAC.CaSs
03-12-2017, 09:51 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605742-Game-is-broken-!?p=12446399#post12446399

tallgeese_omega
03-19-2017, 04:42 AM
I'm having much of the exact same experience. Big fan of the idea of everything this game is supposed to be. I've been over my router and network with a fine toothed comb, checked all of my existing forwarded ports as well as adding in the additional ones listed for the release of For Honor and have had no change. I've even gone so far as to plug my Playstation 4 directly to the modem itself, sacrificing all other connectivity and still have the exact same type of matches previously described. Personally, I've also noticed that on matches where I'm playing well, my team is winning by an overwhelming amount and reversed as well. Matches where we're losing the entire team has little to no score, 0-3 kills and 9-12 deaths.