PDA

View Full Version : Traded in!

Maverickk88
03-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, just traded in for honor for another game. Debated Ghost Recon but since it's Ubisoft as well, I will never give them my money. Got an older game and loving it. Feels good not wanting to break my controller in half. Cheers! :)

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 06:41 PM
cool story, i just bought resident evil 7 and am ****ing my pants. Would trade For Honor for clean trousers.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Hey guys, just traded in for honor for another game. Debated Ghost Recon but since it's Ubisoft as well, I will never give them my money. Got an older game and loving it. Feels good not wanting to break my controller in half. Cheers! :)

Have a good life man, we are close in age. My advice for you and for myself is never buying again an Ubisoft videogame, they are really scamming all of us. AND WE ALL KNOW.

cool story, i just bought resident evil 7 and am ****ing my pants. Would trade For Honor for clean trousers.

Hahahaha you are awesome!! :rolleyes:

You both come laugh a bit at the memes thread!

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 07:14 PM
lol... If people are truly happy and moved on and doesn't still play this game... They won't be in this forum like a bitter ex.

You know the true sign of moving on in a relationship? It's not getting a much hotter date when you run into your ex "accidentally" at a corporate gala; it's showing up stag and just don't give it a hoot.

If you are OVER someone, you don't bitterly whine about it. If you are truly happy, you aren't wasting your time here telling us, lol... I love For Honor, that's why I am here. Why are you here?