PDA

View Full Version : Question About Extra Content

MaximumExtreme
03-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Just out of curiosity, am I to believe that if people didn't pre-order the gold edition before the release date wouldn't get access to the Peruvian Connection or the Unidad Conspiracy missions? If that that's the case then that's really messed up even if they chose to pay the extra money for the gold edition after the release date they should still have access to these missions. Can somebody please clarify this. Below is the statement in an article regarding post launch detail.

Players who want to enjoy the Peruvian Connection add-on content still have a few days left to pre-order the game and get it when the game releases. It is also part of the season pass for those of you who might want to get it later!

UbiPhobos
03-13-2017, 02:03 AM
Hey MaximumExtreme,

The Peruvian Connection Missions are able to play now if you pre-ordered the game. It will become available later for those who own the season pass regardless if it was pre-ordered or not.

So if you purchased the Gold Edition after the fact, you will still receive these missions when they become available (dates to be announced) :) Hope this helps!

MaximumExtreme
03-13-2017, 05:35 PM
I never got my code when originally pre-ording the standard edition from the Xbox store. Is there a way I can still get it because it's not in my games and apps at all in the ready to install section.

phishnet
03-13-2017, 09:21 PM
Good luck maximum. I am in the exact same boat. I have chatted with ms twice - 4 different people from billing to xbox to account people. I have also chatted with 2 people from ubisoft support. MS blames ubi, ubi blames ms. Hopefully the ubi person i talked to today is truly looking into this and will have a solution soon.

Here is an easy fix if i was ubisoft - if we preordered the game for xbox from ubisoft we would have received a code. So why cant you just generate xbox codes for people? I do not understand how difficult it is to generate codes.