PDA

View Full Version : xbox one sound bug

supr41
03-12-2017, 12:50 PM
i have no audio voice just subtitles ive reinstalled game and still no voices any ideas anyone (digital download )

STAGGA22
03-13-2017, 10:02 AM
The only thing that has worked for a couple of my friends is what you already did, reinstall after uninstalling it. It seems to be an issue with digitally downloading games and not with GRW itself. As far as it not working after your attempt to reinstall it, I'm not sure what else to say. Do you have a hard wired internet connection or are you trying to install it through wifi? That might help.

azmurph
03-13-2017, 10:02 PM
I have the same issue. Its a physical CD for xbox one. I can't hear any of the voices during cutscenes or of the main characters when out on a mission. All the other voices work just fine. Here is what I tried with no luck:

1. deleted the game and reinstalled it.
2. started a new game....a few times
3. Deleted game, unplugged xbox completely to clear cache.
4. tried changing to a different language then back to English.
4. Deleted game, deleted saved progress from xbox and cloud, reinstalled game.

Nothing has worked. I don't really even want to play the game because it's more fun if I can hear everything. Any suggestions?

Griefdrums.
03-14-2017, 02:05 AM
Ah man I was hoping to find a solution on this thread when I started reading. I can hear the voices in game but it's not picking it up through my recording software. It's definitely an odd issue....

supr41
03-14-2017, 12:25 PM
The only thing that has worked for a couple of my friends is what you already did, reinstall after uninstalling it. It seems to be an issue with digitally downloading games and not with GRW itself. As far as it not working after your attempt to reinstall it, I'm not sure what else to say. Do you have a hard wired internet connection or are you trying to install it through wifi? That might help.

thank you i download hardwired still same

supr41
03-14-2017, 12:27 PM
I have the same issue. Its a physical CD for xbox one. I can't hear any of the voices during cutscenes or of the main characters when out on a mission. All the other voices work just fine. Here is what I tried with no luck:

1. deleted the game and reinstalled it.
2. started a new game....a few times
3. Deleted game, unplugged xbox completely to clear cache.
4. tried changing to a different language then back to English.
4. Deleted game, deleted saved progress from xbox and cloud, reinstalled game.

Nothing has worked. I don't really even want to play the game because it's more fun if I can hear everything. Any suggestions?

ive asked ubisoft for refund with no reply as yet

supr41
03-14-2017, 12:28 PM
Ah man I was hoping to find a solution on this thread when I started reading. I can hear the voices in game but it's not picking it up through my recording software. It's definitely an odd issue....

all that money . i wont download a game ever again

Griefdrums.
03-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Its just a release bug that'll be patched if we can get it noticed by the devs. It's frustrating as hell don't get me wrong but it' more and more common practice for companies to release games without decent testing. They use the community and forums like this to find issues and then test and resolve said issues.

VEGSYO
07-28-2018, 08:57 PM
So go to settings then to display and sound then to audio output and change it to stereo instead of 5.1 or 7.1