PDA

View Full Version : Suspended of accessing

isthil89
03-12-2017, 11:06 AM
The game how long does this normally last i didn't get a email about it or any reason for it

Burn-The-Sinner
03-12-2017, 11:35 AM
The game how long does this normally last i didn't get a email about it or any reason for it

depends... if you're a peace keeper, it will last for 3 years and 4 months. Are you a peace keeper?

isthil89
03-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Lol nope Raider

Flello
03-12-2017, 03:59 PM
I've read another thread somewhere on here that people are receiving warnings via email, being falsely flagged. First I've heard of a straight up suspension.

cragar212
03-12-2017, 04:17 PM
I've read another thread somewhere on here that people are receiving warnings via email, being falsely flagged. First I've heard of a straight up suspension.

In gaming people tend to claim they are innocent until the end of days.

I once saw a streamer stream himself using cheat engine on ESO and laughing about it. The next day when banned he erased the archived stream and cried false positive for weeks on the forums. All the other cheaters rallied to the thread saying they too had been wrongly banned.

Happens in every game. Deny till u die brah

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Finally the bans are happening. Mhhh the sweet flower of playing dominion vs AI is blossoming, finally. Cant wait until all you leechers are gone.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Finally the bans are happening. Mhhh the sweet flower of playing dominion vs AI is blossoming, finally. Cant wait until all you leechers are gone.

Dont you understand that what Ubisoft wants is you grinding for a ton **** of hours for metal or using your credit card to adquire it on the shop. Nobody wanted to ruin your game vs AI, they just wanted items... I cant believe so many of you cant understand that.

I have no problem with people that is idle inside a match, aswell as anyone that I know. How do they play the game or get his metal shouldnt be of your concern, or anyone.

Its the first time I hear that you can be banned for being AFK inside a videogame hahaha ..

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:41 PM
I dont care if 4 friends afk together. But I do care if 3 of my 4 teammates in dom vs ai are afk and I cant win it alone. Those afkers are screwing the legit players by doing it in public matches. Fck all of you public leechers, I hope you are gone soon enough.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Why would someone spend 60 dollars just to be afk, smh. I bought it to PLAY it, I get loot while I do so. Those noobs will be 108 gear and still die to my 87 toon because they never played and gained any skill.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Dont you understand that what Ubisoft wants is you grinding for a ton **** of hours for metal or using your credit card to adquire it on the shop. Nobody wanted to ruin your game vs AI, they just wanted items... I cant believe so many of you cant understand that.

I have no problem with people that is idle inside a match, aswell as anyone that I know. How do they play the game or get his metal shouldnt be of your concern, or anyone.

Its the first time I hear that you can be banned for being AFK inside a videogame hahaha ..

Are you that thick? You can't extend your own logic two more meters outward?

Maybe we don't CARE about what they (the cheaters) "wanted". Maybe they just wanted item, or a good life or the love of a good woman, WHO CARES? I only care that they RUINED MY GAME by AFK'ing. That's selfish and they need to be banned. Go AFK versus bots in duel, why don't they? Because they want "more exp and items" and they don't care if other people suffer. That's why they should be banned. They are just either very evil people or very stupid. Either way, get rid of them.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Why would someone spend 60 dollars just to be afk, smh. I bought it to PLAY it, I get loot while I do so. Those noobs will be 108 gear and still die to my 87 toon because they never played and gained any skill.

because the gearscore grind is just stupid.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 05:51 PM

Then don't do it. If you want gear (good player don't care), then buy it or grind it.

You can't claim something is stupid and then WANT IT. If you want a good job, go to school. Don't complain about working at KFC if you made the choice yourself. What people are doing now is called CHEATING. It's basically like you didn't go to school but printed out a diploma and tried to get an engineering job building a bridge. It's against the law.

If you don't have time to grind gear and you don't have the money to buy gear, then you literally deserve NO GEAR. Just shut up and accept it. Don't cheat and ruin other people's game. That's like poor people robbing the rich simply because "well, working for money is just stupid".

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Which "grind"? What kind of purpose does your gear serve you if you suck at the game, simply because you never played. I can kill every afk edge lord with 108 Gear on my 10 Gear Raider with ease, they dont know the simplest of mechanics. But hey, they have gear. Negative KDA but atleast gear.
Srsly, I rather have skill than fancy gear. It isnt worth **** against any competent player.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Then don't do it. If you want gear (good player don't care), then buy it or grind it.

You can't claim something is stupid and then WANT IT. If you want a good job, go to school. Don't complain about working at KFC if you made the choice yourself. What people are doing now is called CHEATING. It's basically like you didn't go to school but printed out a diploma and tried to get an engineering job building a bridge. It's against the law.

If you don't have time to grind gear and you don't have the money to buy gear, then you literally deserve NO GEAR. Just shut up and accept it. Don't cheat and ruin other people's game. That's like poor people robbing the rich simply because "well, working for money is just stupid".

Dont f*ck with us, who are you to decide that someone rich deserves more stuff or fun in a videogame than someone that has barely any money. You should be instantly banned for that.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Wow, them cherry picking skills, Trump would be proud of you. He clearly stated TIME or MONEY, gear has to be earned in EVERY game. This generation is so ridiculous, wanting everything for doing nothing.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Wow, them cherry picking skills, Trump would be proud of you. He clearly stated TIME or MONEY, gear has to be earned in EVERY game. This generation is so ridiculous, wanting everything for doing nothing.

i am 34 years old and i dislike gear progression in any competitive pvp game. Yes, totaly this generation.

KnifeInUrNeck
03-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Lol here come the cheater tears

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Dont f*ck with us, who are you to decide that someone rich deserves more stuff or fun in a videogame than someone that has barely any money. You should be instantly banned for that.

Go talk to any real estate developer, any luxury car dealer, Tiffany's... ANYBODY... And give them the same logic.

Sweetie, it's real life. Ubisoft needs money. It's ok. Perfectly acceptable. They have coders / designers / QAs / Testers / Investors / Support Peronnels to pay... Ok? THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. They didn't make this game for the sole purpose of entertaining you. Why won't people understand that? The gaming / app community is getting so toxic. Everyone expects to get a free game / app and no one is willing to understand that games are made for the SOLE PURPOSE of parting you with your money.

Obviously, if you have money, you can buy steel. There's the entire microtransactions model. Why do you think that is in the game? Why not just give everyone infinite steel to begin with? Because if everyone has infinite steel, there's no need to buy steel (Duh!). You need scarcity for the economy to work. If everybody has a drawer full of diamonds... De Beers / Tiffanys / Cartier's will go BANKRUPT. If you can grind steel by AFK'ing, then no one in their right mind will still buy steel. I can go to work/sleep and wake up with $20 worth of steel, great !

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 06:03 PM
i am 34 years old and i dislike gear progression in any competitive pvp game. Yes, totaly this generation.
Which still doesnt justify ruining public games by afk farming.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 06:07 PM

It's like I dislike too much of an income gap in society (because it leads to resentment and high crime rate... blah blah...). But it doesn't justify people robbing other people.

You don't have to like gear progression, you have the option to quit. Just don't ruining other people's games by AFK farming, that's all. I agree completely.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 06:15 PM

This was your statement:

to which i replied:

Do you see the word ruining, public, egoistic in there?

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 06:28 PM
The geargrind still doesnt justify cheating and killing the fun for others.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 06:35 PM
The geargrind still doesnt justify cheating and killing the fun for others.

Wow, you are a dense one. Nobody tried to justify that.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 06:45 PM
Wow, you are a dense one. Nobody tried to justify that.
Why even bring it up then? You sound like you try to defend the players who abuse the mechanics just because grinding is boring.

corazondedelfin
03-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Why even bring it up then? You sound like you try to defend the players who abuse the mechanics just because grinding is boring.

Grinding is not just boring, its a stupid mecanic... If someone doesnt want to spend lots and lots of hours in For Honor and is not a rich son of daddy, you know what he will do, and I wont be the one standing between him and the rich Ubisoft bosses looking at how you guys spend your money and send it to them in the microtransactions... Ps... Attacking your fellow gamers instead of the root of the damn problem, I wish you could disappear from forums.

untchable704
03-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Hope they strip your gear too. They probably won't though because they don't want that headache. But that's what you guys deserve honestly.

Turric4n666
03-12-2017, 06:52 PM

I didnīt bring it up. You did.
You asked a question and i answered. Donīt like the answer? Fine, your problem.

The_Mensan
03-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Grinding is not just boring, its a stupid mecanic... If someone doesnt want to spend lots and lots of hours in For Honor and is not a rich son of daddy, you know what he will do, and I wont be the one standing between him and the rich Ubisoft bosses looking at how you guys spend your money and send it to them in the microtransactions... Ps... Attacking your fellow gamers instead of the root of the damn problem, I wish you could disappear from forums.

Why does everyone assume that everyone is a son of someone rich? Some of us are coders and engineers who make enough money to not give a damn about... a $25 transaction (that's the price of a cheap steak for lunch). That's also besides the point. You shouldn't feel like you DESERVE something. You understand that? It's like if I made a lot of money and bought a BMW and then you stole someone's BMW (not mine, someone else). You are basically undermining my achievements. People are grinding for steel. You are NOT SPECIAL. You don't get to get steel for free while others grind. If you want to buy them from Ubisoft, GREAT. Otherwise, just accept that you will be at a disadvantage. People are often underprivileged in real life, that's how life works.

You somehow think that players should side with cheaters because they are all "fellow players" lol... NO NO and NO.

Ubisoft gave me this awesome game to play and this is a great bonding experience for me and my gf because this game is technical enough for me and CASUAL enough for her. I freaking LOVE how Ubisoft thinks of these things. Also the non-sexualization of women in this game, also commendable.

So tell me again why I should side with a "fellow player" who devalued my steel by inflating the steel world with his ill-gotten-gains (my gear becomes less "worthy" as more people gain similar gear)? Why should I side with someone who hurts my bottomline vs a company that made this game?

Wealth and in this virtual world, steel has a COMPARATIVE value. A millionaire isn't worth anything if all his friends are billionaires. If everyone has 0 gears score and I have 108, my gear is worth a whole lot more than if EVERYONE ELSE also has 108. So by cheating steel, you are hurting EVERYONE who worked / purchased steel. That's the logic.

SirCorrino
03-12-2017, 07:38 PM

Then you can't have played a lot of online games. People have been banned for afk'ing or otherwise gaming the system in online games since the earliest days of competitive online games. If you game the system in order to get rewards you didn't earn (even in games where that reward is only a higher rank number and has no further benefit) you can expect to be banned or at the very least receive an account wipe. That's life, cheat the system, get punished. Complain all you want about how unfair it is that someone else can just buy their steel to get good gear. That's their choice, they'd rather pay a bit of cash instead of putting in the time, if you won't do that you'll have to put in the time instead. Just like me, since I'm a broke student and have to spend my money on food and beer. And guess what, by the time I got my character to rep 3 I could get him all the gear he needed, and now that my second char is closing in on rep 3 as well I already have enough steel to fully kit that one out too, just from playing the game normally and doing orders. If you need to afk to get that xp and steel, well, odds are the gear won't help you out since you'll suck from not having played the character anyway.

Valfrekr
03-12-2017, 09:52 PM

First, you assume that people who buy steel are "rich son of daddy". Some people actually have jobs, and choose to spend their money on steel. While it may be frowned upon in the community, Ubi has given people a way to obtain more steel without grinding for it.
Second, You complain that you don't have the time for the grind, or the money to buy steel (which starts at the low price of $10), so you resort to cheating, and effecting other players time in the game; because you're too good to grind like the rest of us. You spent $60 for the game, but complain the $10, or $20 is too expensive to afford?
Tell me, how does this work?
I'm glad folks like the OP are getting banned. I remember people getting banned in The Division for using exploits to get top gear, and they'd come to the forums to complain about the ban. Good! Serves you right!

Valfrekr
03-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Then you can't have played a lot of online games. People have been banned for afk'ing or otherwise gaming the system in online games since the earliest days of competitive online games. If you game the system in order to get rewards you didn't earn (even in games where that reward is only a higher rank number and has no further benefit) you can expect to be banned or at the very least receive an account wipe. That's life, cheat the system, get punished. Complain all you want about how unfair it is that someone else can just buy their steel to get good gear. That's their choice, they'd rather pay a bit of cash instead of putting in the time, if you won't do that you'll have to put in the time instead. Just like me, since I'm a broke student and have to spend my money on food and beer. And guess what, by the time I got my character to rep 3 I could get him all the gear he needed, and now that my second char is closing in on rep 3 as well I already have enough steel to fully kit that one out too, just from playing the game normally and doing orders. If you need to afk to get that xp and steel, well, odds are the gear won't help you out since you'll suck from not having played the character anyway.

I think that the people who complain the most on the forums about certain heroes being OP are these AFKers who haven't learned how to play their toon, and get owned whilst having 108 gear

Aidames
03-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Gotta love this immature logic: "I buy a game for X amount of my money, but I really don't want to play the game, I just want to get all the fancy things that other people get by actually playing the game." Uh, okay, how about you go apply at a corporation for a janitorial job, and then say "But I really don't want to work as a janitor, I want to stay home doing nothing and eventually get promoted to Corporate CEO. Aight?"

Kids these days... this is the same crap I heard at a restaurant, some college student said to his friend "I don't like this work system, like, they force you to work. I just want to work when I need money. Why should I work if I don't need money right now?"

Jeez.

Bob__Gnarly
03-12-2017, 11:13 PM
If you want good gear, work for it like the rest of us. There's no justification for afking farming in any game, it's hilarious that people actually try to defend it lol...

Ubi should've reset these afkers accounts.

Thief183
03-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Not only a suspension, evry AFKer should be resetted.That's be awesome, and the cryout of the kids on the forum would be amazing!! Do it UBI reset these scum heroes!!

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 11:51 PM

Hey isthil89, if you were suspended without any notification, we encourage you to submit an appeal via our support team. List that you would like to submit an appeal to your suspension and that you had received no notification of why.

Lionardudu
03-13-2017, 12:02 AM

Lol you never play a competitive game right ?

SangLong524
03-13-2017, 12:28 AM
While I resent Ubi a little for their attempt at milking us through dangling steel packs and so little steel gain each match, it is not right morally or legally to resort to cheating just because i want what the other guys have but i can't afford or dont want to. it's the mentality and excuses of robbers, thiefs and rapists. You are presented with legit choices. The decision is yours. Dont like any of it? get lost. It's simple. You are of sound mind and body to make a decision..... unless you are an underage brat, in which case it's your parents or guardians' fault. They fail to raise u.
I dont believe the devs didnt expect things like this. These cheaters seem to fail to realize that while they sabotage the game, they spent real money on it, too. So at the end, they are the one to get hurt the most with just a simple suspension, or ban. Does it worth it to lose all your money for a brief satisfaction of superiority?
The game is still new, let Ubi have time to smoothen all the wrinkles.