PDA

View Full Version : i put in my session pass but did not get my The Peruvian Connection

yodasith
03-12-2017, 09:39 AM
so this is the second Tom Clancy game i have dine for ps4 to have problems. in division it was the hazmat suit. now in ghost recon its the The Peruvian Connection part of the session pass ghost recon wildlands. so whats up with it ?

Arkhaine
03-12-2017, 06:56 PM
The Peruvian Connection was a pre-order bonus, not a part of the season pass I believe.

KidInTheGhetto
03-12-2017, 09:17 PM
You have to wait. Peruvian connection will be available on 28/03.

yodasith
03-12-2017, 09:29 PM
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNYeF9ijyeRYUmPj1WmxX9GPyHSar2ho75fdhau

Arkhaine
03-12-2017, 10:35 PM
You have to wait. Peruvian connection will be available on 28/03.

Odd, since I just played and completed the Peruvian connection missions. At least the ones they detail how to access in Inca Camina

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNYeF9ijyeRYUmPj1WmxX9GPyHSar2ho75fdhau

Link doesn't seem to work man.

UbiPhobos
03-13-2017, 12:58 AM
so this is the second Tom Clancy game i have dine for ps4 to have problems. in division it was the hazmat suit. now in ghost recon its the The Peruvian Connection part of the session pass ghost recon wildlands. so whats up with it ?

Hey! The Peruvian Connection Mission is available now for games which were pre-ordered. It will be available for season pass holders at a later date! Sorry for the confusion.

MoneyMiker1
03-23-2017, 10:30 PM
Hey! The Peruvian Connection Mission is available now for games which were pre-ordered. It will be available for season pass holders at a later date! Sorry for the confusion.

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the game and purchased the season pass but I still have not been given access to the Peruvian Connection.

N3oX3X
03-24-2017, 03:53 PM
I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the game and purchased the season pass but I still have not been given access to the Peruvian Connection.

Yeah same here. I Pre-order the Gold Edition get all season pass stuff and a code for Peruvian Connection but since I reedem that code nothing happend. No Mission in the Area or somewhere else. I Completed the game 100% still no mission. And absolutley no response from Ubisoft on tickets and the Hotlines are closed. nice really nice...

Best thing is that you cant download it manually because its not in the PSN store or in the ingame store -.-

Sneln
03-25-2017, 05:36 AM

Upon redeeming my preorder code on PSN & seemng to not get the Peruvian Connection download I did some digging & discovered in my case the Peruvian Connection mission tied itself as an add-on to the beta test that I don't even have installed anymore. That shouldn't even happen. Won't allow it to be re-downloaded either.

yodasith
03-28-2017, 09:47 PM
I pre-ordered the deluxe edition and didn't get the code.

DogRox1
03-29-2017, 09:12 PM

Then please tell me why I can't access it? I pre-ordered it and never got any codes for it. its printed right on the cover art in the case itself, deluxe edition including bonus mission Peruvian connection. If it's available now for pre-ordered how come we did not get the codes for it and not able to play it as we paid $10 extra for it?????????