PDA

View Full Version : Encouragement to you UBISOFT.

PinkFingerr
03-12-2017, 07:52 AM
To UBISOFT Support team

I know have many problems for this game and many players want solving issue different but I think because this game has so much tactics that can be have many gaps to complain Anyway i think mostly this game is so fun for many players too and for me this game is the most interest game that i ever seen.

Thank you for a good game and hope u guys UBISOFT can solve the network and balance problem and making this game to be the best. Thanks again

Einherjar25
03-12-2017, 09:04 AM
All right Ubisoft, game's over, you can log back into your employee account now! :rolleyes:

DrExtrem
03-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Crap ... I almost choked on my coffee.

Einherjar25
03-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Crap ... I almost choked on my coffee.

I am certain it's one of them!

Vilerin
03-12-2017, 11:04 PM
To UBISOFT Support team

I know have many problems for this game and many players want solving issue different but I think because this game has so much tactics that can be have many gaps to complain Anyway i think mostly this game is so fun for many players too and for me this game is the most interest game that i ever seen.

Thank you for a good game and hope u guys UBISOFT can solve the network and balance problem and making this game to be the best. Thanks again

Do not take it personal but my conclusion is:

After 5 years if you will be playing Ubisoft Games or Games in general you may encounter this post again and say to yourself "how naive I was back then".

I felt the same about this game for some time...

UbiNoty
03-12-2017, 11:31 PM
To UBISOFT Support team

Thanks PinkFingerr! I'm super happy that you're enjoying your time in FH. We know that there are issues - but we're most assuredly working to find ways to resolve them and improve gameplay for everyone. In the meantime, keep up your good work on the battlefields warrior!

All right Ubisoft, game's over, you can log back into your employee account now! :rolleyes:

You are entitled to your own opinions and thoughts, as is each member in this community. Please keep your responses civil and do not attempt to demean other's personal thoughts and experiences in this way.

the_megacycle
03-12-2017, 11:34 PM
The game is great.

Gear stats need to be balanced and revenge gain toned down, perhaps the removal of gear that effects revenge stats completely. Revenge is there to help in one sided battles. It shouldn't be effected by gear at all. Because it is effected by gear people only build around revenge and nothing else. There is no other build only revenge build.

Thief183
03-12-2017, 11:54 PM
This is a great game, And it deserves a lot of praise, in a couple of month this game will be almost perfect. Gratz Ubisoft!!

P.S. On a negative note... responde the tickets cause looks like I've been abandoned to myself...

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:01 AM
Whatīs going on?! Itīs sunday and suddenly the whole forum is blue.. whaaat?

UbiNoty
03-13-2017, 12:05 AM
This is a great game, And it deserves a lot of praise, in a couple of month this game will be almost perfect. Gratz Ubisoft!!

P.S. On a negative note... responde the tickets cause looks like I've been abandoned to myself...

GRW is still the middle of release and support has a mountain of tickets to deal with so response times are a bit slower - if you have an urgent issue you can always feel free to PM me your ticket # and I'll look into it for you.

Turric4n666
03-13-2017, 12:07 AM
GRW is still the middle of release and support has a mountain of tickets to deal with so response times are a bit slower - if you have an urgent issue you can always feel free to PM me your ticket # and I'll look into it for you.

Just curious.. do you rather have bugs reported on the forum or in ticket form? Which is more convenient to work with for you?

Einherjar25
03-13-2017, 12:14 AM
You are entitled to your own opinions and thoughts, as is each member in this community. Please keep your responses civil and do not attempt to demean other's personal thoughts and experiences in this way.

OR.. you can work on your sense of humor!

UbiNoty
03-13-2017, 12:30 AM
Just curious.. do you rather have bugs reported on the forum or in ticket form? Which is more convenient to work with for you?

To put it simply, both - posting about a bug on the forums allows other players who have experienced the bug to chime in and the forum mods will forward these along to the dev team to be looked at. But at the same time, reporting a bug through support creates a ticket that can be tracked and allows us to see the number of similar incidences on a much wider scale (across platforms, regions, users, etc.). :D The more channels through which a bug is made visible to us, the more aware we are - and then the sooner we can look into fixing it!