PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity - Hoarders, Sequence 9, Memory 2 trouble

ddr the doc
03-12-2017, 07:38 AM
This 4 diomond mission is a bugger i manage to finally assassinate her only to be killed trying to escape. I have tried 4xs so far i take out both snipers on the top i try to phantom blade her but it wont do it. I am losing interest in unity the combat is harder for me i heard others say the combat is not as good. That the whole gameplay is not as good. Any suggestions on this mission? i am getting fed up with it. I am veteran rank but only 3 diomond i guess its the 21 skill points i have not used. I am trying save up till sequence 9 end if i can make it.

btw does assassin cache work in missions to me its realy the point of spending the 10 points.

SixKeys
03-12-2017, 10:10 AM
You can't use phantom blade on main targets, only the hidden blade, which means you need to get close.

You can use the disguise skill to sneak up on her, as demonstrated here (14:30):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJA9eBKb7-M

You can also distract her by completing one of the side objectives, which will draw her attention to the window when she goes to look at fireworks.