PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer's Flip

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 05:29 AM
IT NEEDS TO BE ****ING REMOVED! It's not bad when you're in a duel with him, but all the ****ing cheap bastards do when you're in anything more than that is flip you over and over again as you continuously take damage from the enemy. They don't even ****ing attack. Just flip over and over. Even on revenge I keep getting flipped. It wouldn't be so bad if even I didn't get flipped on revenge so I can take his stupid *** out. Yes, I'm mad. In fact pissed off. Just left an elimination because I was dealing with it and WILL CONTINUE to leave matches if it stays.

All lawbringers do is ****ing ledge push you (LedgeBringers as I like to call em) and flip you. This class sucks *** and doesn't do ****. Its a ****ing troll class. Its worse than the Shugoki grab because its faster and uninterruptable so as I'm getting ganged up on I'm getting flipped.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Ohhhh....someone doesn't like getting flipped like a pancake. I have the solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS6zMThiZU

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 05:38 AM
First off, I can't dodge when I'm being ganged up on. Secondly, You run like a lil *****. I just got done playing an elimination with you and you spent your time running as a lawbringer. You're one of those people that just wastes others times and runs so you can stfu you lil *****.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 05:42 AM
Oh that was you? Well I'll keep flipping you like a pancake. And yes you can dodge it people have. So what are they doing that you're not? Hm? riddle me that.

Plus I run to grab boosts. Because....them sitting there is a waste. It's called gaining an advantage over your enemy. Like...that's basic fighting 101.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Oh that was you? Well I'll keep flipping you like a pancake. And yes you can dodge it people have. So what are they doing that you're not? Hm? riddle me that.

Plus I run to grab boosts. Because....them sitting there is a waste. It's called gaining an advantage over your enemy. Like...that's basic fighting 101.

I can't dodge when I'm boxed in by people. This more commonly happens in 4 v 1 and I can take 4 people on with revenge and kill him, but not boxed in being flipped. Also you didn't do that to me playing elimination because you WEREN'T running for boosts you were running like a lil ***** because that is what you are. It wasn't for an advantage its because you suck *** and you didn't wanna die, but you did anyways. I took you down actually. So keep telling yourself you run for boosts when you don't. You're a pu$$y and shall be labeled as such.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 05:58 AM
When you're boxed in? Yeah....I still see people dash or roll out of the way.

So what you're saying is....I should just hand myself to you on a silver platter? You want this kill? Work for it baby. I don't give away kills easily. You'll lucky I wasn't my PK. I would have made you run a marathon to catch me.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 06:11 AM
When you're boxed in? Yeah....I still see people dash or roll out of the way.

So what you're saying is....I should just hand myself to you on a silver platter? You want this kill? Work for it baby. I don't give away kills easily. You'll lucky I wasn't my PK. I would have made you run a marathon to catch me.

and you're what's wrong with this game. Go **** yourself. Obviously you shouldn't be playing this game if you don't wanna fight. If you wanna run play track and field on the NES. And you can run all you want, but it doesn't make you any ****ing better. I can beat you any day of the week on my conqueror.

B3NNS
03-12-2017, 06:11 AM
You already said its not a problem in 1v1. So it sounds like your first problem is being ganged up on.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 06:16 AM
and you're what's wrong with this game. Go **** yourself. Obviously you shouldn't be playing this game if you don't wanna fight. If you wanna run play track and field on the NES. And you can run all you want, but it doesn't make you any ****ing better. I can beat you any day of the week on my conqueror.

Well....enjoy being flipped like a pancake for the rest of the game;s life.

SangLong524
03-12-2017, 06:17 AM
Look here. Those ledges are ours. You either walk off or fly off. We are happy to assist. You want them ledges, come and take them :)
I do enjoy Shoves. Shove them off the ledges. But as my experience with shoving goes, many people dodge out of the way. Even the AI can do it.
In team mode, well, maybe you are not familiar with teamwork, but there's no ME in the team, we all help each other to WIN. Put your pride aside for your team's goals and teammate's sake.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Well....enjoy being flipped like a pancake for the rest of the game;s life.

Nah, because I won't tolerate it. and 1 v 1 I dare you to try to hit me with that. But you can continue being a lil ***** just like your **** mother would had such a *******.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 06:33 AM
Nah, because I won't tolerate it. and 1 v 1 I dare you to try to hit me with that. But you can continue being a lil ***** just like your **** mother would had such a *******.

Oh you'll take it. Maybe not from me. But other LB's will catch surely will from time to time.

Enjoy your breakfest.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 06:42 AM
Oh you'll take it. Maybe not from me. But other LB's will catch surely will from time to time.

Enjoy your breakfest.

It's breakfast you illiterate. and I'll just leave the match. I DON'T have to TAKE **** from no one.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 06:45 AM
It's breakfast you illiterate. and I'll just leave the match. I DON'T have to TAKE **** from no one.

Wouldn't that mean you're a "pu$$y"/ Since you're can't take it? Just like how you labeled me as such?

Serious question.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Its a broken mechanic and it is as such. and fine I'm a pu$$y just like you then, but it still doesn't negate the fact I can kick your ***. What's your comeback now?

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 06:50 AM
I'll stop here. Since I don't want to make a fool out of you even more. So with that. Again...enjoy.....your......break......was it fast....or fest? Gee.....guess I'm too dumb to know. Oh well.

psyminion
03-12-2017, 06:51 AM
... and I'm sitting here just like
https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 06:51 AM
I'll stop here. Since I don't want to make a fool out of you even more. So with that. Again...enjoy.....your......break......was it fast....or fest? Gee.....guess I'm too dumb to know. Oh well.

Obviously you inbred because you also put you're instead or your on your post before this one lol. ******. Stop ****ing your cousin.

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 06:54 AM
So....how long to you plan to keep this up?

Dovrann10
03-12-2017, 07:01 AM
I can see your frustrated with it and it is true it is annoying when people do that, but if you dodge it completely fails. I am an awesome law bringer and sooo many people dodge it and counter attack and it barely reaches far at all. It's not the moves fault for the gang up, if it's a 1v1 than it's completely legitimate. If you say get rid of law bringers over the shoulder then your saying to get rid of guard breaking, nobushi's kick, shugoki's back crack, conquer's shield charge, raider's rushing pick up, warlord's shield charge, and valkyrie's shield tackle because the all knock you back or down for open attacks.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 07:06 AM
I can see your frustrated with it and it is true it is annoying when people do that, but if you dodge it completely fails. I am an awesome law bringer and sooo many people dodge it and counter attack and it barely reaches far at all. It's not the moves fault for the gang up, if it's a 1v1 than it's completely legitimate. If you say get rid of law bringers over the shoulder then your saying to get rid of guard breaking, nobushi's kick, shugoki's back crack, conquer's shield charge, raider's rushing pick up, warlord's shield charge, and valkyrie's shield tackle because the all knock you back or down for open attacks.

My shield bash isn't uninterruptible. Also, its not as bad as the nobushi kick or shugoki grab (despite its one shot). Raiders picking up doesn't affect me when I'm being ganked it only really matters when I'm by a cliff. If he picks me up and carries me its away from others. When I'm being flipped I still take damage. Okay, Warden's shoulder bash only pushes your back not being flipped over with nothing to do. Yes I can still take damage, but again if I'm pushed away or into his teammates they get staggered and can't attack. It really isn't like the others. They don't "knock you down" they push.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Also I know I can dodge it, but what you fail to realize is 4 people FOUR. ON ALL SIDES. I can't dodge left right middle or up your ***. So its not as easy as "dodge" as it is 1 v 1

SangLong524
03-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Die with dignity. Next time pick them off separately fast b4 u get yourself into such situation again. Your problem is getting ganged, not lawbringer's flip.
As much as u may like it, no one honestly give a sh*t for your standard, code or rule. U are not the boss of anyone. We do as we please, as you do.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Die with dignity. Next time pick them off separately fast b4 u get yourself into such situation again. Your problem is getting ganged, not lawbringer's flip.
As much as u may like it, no one honestly give a sh*t for your standard, code or rule. U are not the boss of anyone. We do as we please, as you do.

I can pick people off fast. Its when I get **** teammates that can't do their part of don't camp bodies and they rez. I camp bodies for this reason if I fail to execute. And I don't like and as stated I will not stay in a match where this happens. I will not die by some cheap *** tactics. You fight me like a man. This is different than the people that complain about ledges. That is map awareness. This is different than those that complain about revenge. Don't gang up on people it won't happen. I can slaughter ANY lawbringer mono y mono.

And my problem isn't about getting ganged up on because I know it happens. If you read what I said earlier I said I can take people 4 v 1s. Granted I don't win all the time, but when an LB is doing that I just quit because theres not point to me playing if I'm gonna get flipped. Before people flip out over me quitting. Look I play games for fun. That isn't fun. If its not fun. I won't play. I quit match and go into another. Why play a game that isn't fun. It stupid.

Corvos_Vim
03-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Lol black plays a Conq and he is complaining about spam? Heavy SB Heavy SB etc etc...Kid the problem here is you just plain suck. GET GOOD, i eat Conqs for breakfast on my Zerker. GL with your rant.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Lol black plays a Conq and he is complaining about spam? Heavy SB Heavy SB etc etc...Kid the problem here is you just plain suck. GET GOOD, i eat Conqs for breakfast on my Zerker. GL with your rant.

Zerkers are good against conquerors, but I've taken a good plenty of you down. Face me 1 v 1 then. What platform you play on?

Corvos_Vim
03-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Zerkers are good against conquerors, but I've taken a good plenty of you down. Face me 1 v 1 then. What platform you play on?

XB1, im half asleep on my phone but could see if the wife lets me on. Only reason i was trolling is because you got so triggered.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 08:22 AM
XB1, im half asleep on my phone but could see if the wife lets me on. Only reason i was trolling is because you got so triggered.

Damn, I'm on PS4. I don't mind doing 1 v 1s even if I lose. You beat me you beat me. Suuuucks -_-

Ex__Machina
03-12-2017, 08:40 AM
it's crazy annoying and rather effective. however others have similar CC moves they love to use while ganging up on people and i understand why. when multiple people attack someone they are basically guaranteeing they'll get revenge. using things like the LB's flip, valkyrie's shield bash and WL's headbutt serve as a work around. it allows for little to no revenge build up and also serves as a way to CC players who have revenge. people are constantly complaining about how powerful revenge is and now people want to nerf the things that help to balance it. in the end it's a problem with not being able to please everyone

and in the LB's defense (haven't even unlocked LB so i hope that speaks to my impartiality) they are pretty ****ty. they need every advantage they can get atm

Dark.Knights
03-12-2017, 08:46 AM
His every attack are damn slow, easy to predictable and parry, if you take his flip away, his is totally trash, don't be selfish kid.

eliteslayer66
03-12-2017, 08:56 AM
I flip people because they are in revenge mode. Revenge is too easily obtained.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 09:01 AM
it's crazy annoying and rather effective. however others have similar CC moves they love to use while ganging up on people and i understand why. when multiple people attack someone they are basically guaranteeing they'll get revenge. using things like the LB's flip, valkyrie's shield bash and WL's headbutt serve as a work around. it allows for little to no revenge build up and also serves as a way to CC players who have revenge. people are constantly complaining about how powerful revenge is and now people want to nerf the things that help to balance it. in the end it's a problem with not being able to please everyone

and in the LB's defense (haven't even unlocked LB so i hope that speaks to my impartiality) they are pretty ****ty. they need every advantage they can get atm

I know that it is effective and that it doesn't help people gain revenge as in when I am in that situation I GB people all the time. Thing with that is that I'm not giving them 4s of not able to do anything and a good person can actually still counter it and its not uninterruptible like the flip and it also can't be spammed. I GB and then I try to GB again right after, it doesn't go through. The LB can just flip and then flip and then flip. So in reality it doesn't matter if I have revenge or don't have revenge. I would be cool with the fact he can't flip me when I have revenge on. That my revenge negates it so then I can have a chance like its meant to be used for. The LB can just GB like EVERYONE else. Also people complain about revenge, but its there for ganking. To survive in that situation. So if this is in the game. What good is revenge if I can't use it? Its not. Like I said. I might as well set the controller down with 3 opponents and an LB spamming this all day. Then it comes to a point that if I know an LB is gonna do that then why stay in the lobby cuz its BS and I'm not gonna sit there and have my *** handed to me with no way to counter it because I can't move because I'm being raped by his buddies.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 09:02 AM
I flip people because they are in revenge mode. Revenge is too easily obtained.

and what good is revenge mode if one can't use it because of *******s like you huh? So what you're saying is if they tone revenge mode you'll stop? Please you're just doing it cuz you can't do anything else as an LB. You'll keep doing it because it gets you a win.

Ex__Machina
03-12-2017, 09:05 AM
i don't think anyone is gonna argue that it's cheap. the worst part imo is taht while he's slowly flipping you about everyone can get in free heavies. it's just about adapting i guess. avoiding him if he's w/ someone else. and i mean, you're just as likely to have one on your team, and be given the opportunity to exploit it, as you are to fight against it

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 09:09 AM
i don't think anyone is gonna argue that it's cheap. the worst part imo is taht while he's slowly flipping you about everyone can get in free heavies. it's just about adapting i guess. avoiding him if he's w/ someone else. and i mean, you're just as likely to have one on your team, and be given the opportunity to exploit it, as you are to fight against it

Yea, that's the biggest thing. If I'm 1 v 1 with him. A flip does nothing. No damage. It is when I'm taking free damage from people (quite literally being raped) by hits. Honestly, I never have an LB on my team do it and even then I tend not to attack, but GB when I have the team advantage because of my flail has a huge arc unless its a top hit. That being said I do gang up if its like a 2 v 1 and I can't afford for my mate to get downed, but I do my part in GBing, but that isn't the same as the stupid flip.

People talk about my shield bash, but it just pushes you back and honestly if my team is around it pushes you away from my team. It doesn't keep you in the same spot like the flip does.If anything my push helps you run.

Ex__Machina
03-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Yea, that's the biggest thing. If I'm 1 v 1 with him. A flip does nothing. No damage. It is when I'm taking free damage from people (quite literally being raped) by hits. Honestly, I never have an LB on my team do it and even then I tend not to attack, but GB when I have the team advantage because of my flail has a huge arc unless its a top hit. That being said I do gang up if its like a 2 v 1 and I can't afford for my mate to get downed, but I do my part in GBing, but that isn't the same as the stupid flip.

People talk about my shield bash, but it just pushes you back and honestly if my team is around it pushes you away from my team. It doesn't keep you in the same spot like the flip does.If anything my push helps you run.

i could be wrong here, as i play neither the conq or lb, however one advantage i believe for the conq sheild bash over the LB flip is the fact that while in revenge mode, shield bash knocks the opponent down, allowing you to follow up with free attacks, while the flip (nor his other unblockable attack) won't allow for the same level of punishment

Felis_Menari
03-12-2017, 09:14 AM
and what good is revenge mode if one can't use it because of *******s like you huh? So what you're saying is if they tone revenge mode you'll stop? Please you're just doing it cuz you can't do anything else as an LB. You'll keep doing it because it gets you a win.

If I'm dealing with slow attackers I may go on the offensive, but that's gotten me killed sometimes against revengers (2v1, harder to control the fight). In those situations, Long Arm spam is the safest thing to do. Blame the devs for making it possible. If they changed it to be more like Demon's Embrace (longer animation, no guaranteed follow up, but with damage baked in to compensate), perhaps it would lessen the spammage.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 09:20 AM
i could be wrong here, as i play neither the conq or lb, however one advantage i believe for the conq sheild bash over the LB flip is the fact that while in revenge mode, shield bash knocks the opponent down, allowing you to follow up with free attacks, while the flip (nor his other unblockable attack) won't allow for the same level of punishment

My SB knocks you down in revenge that is true, but I can't use it or any move if I'm being flipped over and over again. That is the thing. Nothing matters when I'm being flipped. It really is just sit my controller down and stop trying or quit. And lets take the LB out of the pictures I can SB-Knock down to a free attack, but people can honestly get back up from that and run away pretty easily. I'm not saying conquerors aren't irritating. I do the SB- heavy attack combo as well. I'm guilty, but you can dodge that in a 1 v 1. It's possible and even trained my friend on it who was having issues with conquerors. We did a 1 v 1 and I told him how. It isn't hard and it happens to me all the time. In fact against a good player I typically on get one SB and attack off.

The flip doesn't allow the LB to have the same advantage cuz if he is dueling me I can be flipped and get out of the way or block in time to block his next attack while recovering, but this FLIP hits hard in ganks where I'm DEFENSELESS against EVERYTHING. That is what is getting me.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 09:22 AM
If I'm dealing with slow attackers I may go on the offensive, but that's gotten me killed sometimes against revengers (2v1, harder to control the fight). In those situations, Long Arm spam is the safest thing to do. Blame the devs for making it possible. If they changed it to be more like Demon's Embrace (longer animation, no guaranteed follow up, but with damage baked in to compensate), perhaps it would lessen the spammage.

Good luck with that. I love this game, but they still HAVE PLENTY of things to work on and it will be months before things get properly sorted out. Kind of like BF4s launch. It was plagued for months before turning into a solid game.

Rhagius
03-12-2017, 09:56 AM
so you are complaining that the LB is using a move that actually fits what he is supposed to do?
disabling people in xv1 is pretty much the only strength LB has over others and you get a GUARANTEED escape after the third flip if you try to dodge it, even when boxed in. next you are going to complain that he has the otherwise useless stun on his overhead heavies.

LB is there in teamfights, so a defensive class like warlord or conq is not able to simply turtle against multiple enemies as easy as it is, take it from him and you need to take all block/ superior block from heavies to counterbalance it

TCTF_SWAT
03-12-2017, 09:58 AM
You can always dodge (in any situation thanks to I-frames) after the long arm. Or roll away. It's what I do. Works everytime.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:08 AM
You can always dodge (in any situation thanks to I-frames) after the long arm. Or roll away. It's what I do. Works everytime.

If you're not running like a lil *****. Why are you even here anyways thought you were leaving?

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 10:16 AM
I cant wait to fight you with my Valk. If the flip is triggering you, wait for constant leg sweeps while my team utterly ruins you.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:17 AM
I cant wait to fight you with my Valk. If the flip is triggering you, wait for constant leg sweeps while my team utterly ruins you.

Did you just make an account to post that? And cool ****. Do that I'll just quit the match. I won't deal with it and honestly I don't have much issues with Valk as I do with this.

Rhagius
03-12-2017, 10:22 AM
again... just dodge it.

btw kinda ironic going " i will quit, i am not letting you do this to me" while insulting others for running TO GRAB A BUFF TO FIGHT YOU AFTERWARDS as pussies... you are a truly respectable player - high morals, no hypocrisy at all

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Telling people to be manly while crying about one move thats easily dodgeable by releasing L2 and pressing X makes you look like a weeb. Stop crying and grow a pair. Leaving a match because of your own incompetence to dodge, smh, grow up kid.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Cool ****. Tell me more please.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:30 AM
again... just dodge it.

btw kinda ironic going " i will quit, i am not letting you do this to me" while insulting others for running TO GRAB A BUFF TO FIGHT YOU AFTERWARDS as pussies... you are a truly respectable player - high morals, no hypocrisy at all

Also that guy that says he grabs a buff doesn't he just runs away. So I'm not sure where you got that at because I did face him and he just runs. Sucks too. I never said I was respectable. So sweet. Don't respect me. I don't know you and never will and I don't care if I have your respect. You're just a another nameless ***** in the world that I could care less about. 7 billion people. Wouldn't bat an eye if you weren't alive. So tell me more about respect.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 10:37 AM
So are you, another nameless random stranger. The only difference is that you suck at dodging and blame it on a move with 1.5s rampup time. Again, easily dodgeable. I bet you get killed by Shugoki charged heavies all the time haha. "Plz mama ubisoft, remove hard cc from the game bcuz im bad af at dodging."

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:43 AM
So are you, another nameless random stranger. The only difference is that you suck at dodging and blame it on a move with 1.5s rampup time. Again, easily dodgeable. I bet you get killed by Shugoki charged heavies all the time haha. "Plz mama ubisoft, remove hard cc from the game bcuz im bad af at dodging."

What you fail to understand d*ckwad is that I HAVE 4 ****ING PEOPLE ON ALL SIDES BLOCKING ME IN. 3 OF THEM ATTACKING AND 1 LAWBRINGER FLIPPING ME. You're too ****ing stupid to understand I can't just DODGE WHEN I HAVE NO SPACE. I can't dodge left, right, or up your ****ty *** because of the limited space if I'm boxed in. I stated before if you ****ing used your eyes I can dodge the move easily 1v1, but against THE SITUATION I STATED AGAIN IN CASE YOU HAVE TROUBLE ****ING READING. I can't get out of it in a 4v1.

and face me 1v1 and I'll show you how ****ing bad you are. I fight matches 1v1 as a test of skill. If I lose you're better than me. Clear as that. If you're on PS4 let's ****ing fight since you wanna talk ****.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 10:46 AM
What is so hard about releasing L2 and pressing X, I wonder? If you are not locked on, you can basically roll through people. You cant be skilled if you dont even know this basic move. 1v1 you is pointless, you would just leave the game because of my leg sweeps triggering you. Although it would be funny, watching a raging kid lying on his back all day like a turtle.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:50 AM
What is so hard about releasing L2 and pressing X, I wonder? If you are not locked on, you can basically roll through people. You cant be skilled if you dont even know this basic move. 1v1 you is pointless, you would just leave the game because of my leg sweeps triggering you. Although it would be funny, watching a raging kid lying on his back all day like a turtle.

No, I don't leave duels. But you not facing me just proves YOU DON'T HAVE THE ****ING BALLS to face me. I know the basics of this game and defeat lots of people. The last person I had an issue on this forum with I took him to a 1v1 and kicked his ***. If you're not gonna stop talking **** or even face me (assuming you're on PS4) do me a favor and go **** yourself. Rolling through people that are in my way slows me down which still makes him able to hit the move. You're too ****ing stupid. And I'm not a kid. In fact I have a BA degree which is probably more than anything you'll ever amount to in life since you can't ****ing comprehend **** so I'm sure you're uneducated.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Constantly cursing makes you look like a ranting 12 yr old kid. Haha ba degree, sure, tell your granny. If you roll, the flip wont hit you. Try it with a friend, incase you have one with that behavior of yours. But yea, just go on ranting instead crybaby. Git gud.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Constantly cursing makes you look like a ranting 12 yr old kid. Haha ba degree, sure, tell your granny. If you roll, the flip wont hit you. Try it with a friend, incase you have one with that behavior of yours. But yea, just go on ranting instead crybaby. Git gud.

oh wow ! Sorry your little virgin ears aren't used to such words! Damn sorry that LOW AND BEHOLD an adult gets angry right. Give me a ****ing break. I do have friends that don't have such weak skin as yours. They can handle swear words....

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Oh and before I forget it, I only duel people who know how to properly articulate themselves. You dont, you just keep on giving people **** for your own mistakes, which makes you (in my eyes) a lousy little brat that needs to be teached some manners. If you were really that educated, you would accept your own mistake and move on, trying to learn how to roll out of 4v1.

MatlaenStrider
03-12-2017, 11:00 AM
One way to counter a law bringers flip. walk to the left or right its so slow you can dodge it.

vilpire93
03-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Maybe ask yourself why you are the ONLY person here who is uncapable of dodging that slow move. Its entirely your fault, kid. Grow a pair, learn how to properly engage conversations and git gud.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Oh and before I forget it, I only duel people who know how to properly articulate themselves. You dont, you just keep on giving people **** for your own mistakes, which makes you (in my eyes) a lousy little brat that needs to be teached some manners. If you were really that educated, you would accept your own mistake and move on, trying to learn how to roll out of 4v1.

I can be educated and call a BS move when I see one. I can talk civilly too if I want to and you still not facing me just shows you can't and since you won't face me you're not better than me. Neither am I. I can't say that, but if you are on PS4 and have the means to face me you can't say that you will own me with your leg sweeps. Again, like I said the last guy that I had issues with on the forum I challenged him to a 1v1. Also in my eyes you don't matter, which is why I don't care what you think. I was just gonna humor the fact of a battle with you, but you won't accept. Like I said before. I don't care if you are alive or dead. People die everyday we have too many people. I just call it population control. Sue me for being harsh and leaving matches. I do what I please and if that means leaving a match not because I'm losing, but because of I'm not having fun by being flipped then I will. I don't know why you play games, but I play them to have fun. That isn't fun. So you want me to play a match that isn't fun and is seeming like a chore? No thanks. I paid money to enjoy the game. Not to hate it.

Was that better? Not a single swear word for you and civil.

*EDIT* I used BS which is short for a swear word. I apologize, but its the only one in the post. Also there are only like 4 of you posting in here. You act like that is the whole fan base of FH. Other people are probably having my same issue too.

Darkmight_cz
03-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Man LB i Right now bot Tier in whole game and you are complaining about him? Makes me laught hard. + filip shoulder bash, headbut and shield charge was nerfed in Last patch so pls learn how to dodge. LB is slowest and weakest Hero in the game all he has is cc and noobs complaining even on that :D

Felis_Menari
03-12-2017, 11:21 AM
The funny thing is I find it more devastating to get bearhugged by a Shugoki as opposed to getting hit with Long Arm. In a 3/4v1, you simply aren't going to survive by the time you are able to get back up unless you already had revenge active.

Black_Star300
03-12-2017, 11:24 AM
The funny thing is I find it more devastating to get bearhugged by a Shugoki as opposed to getting hit with Long Arm. In a 3/4v1, you simply aren't going to survive by the time you are able to get back up unless you already had revenge active.

That doesn't irritate me that bad considering I have issues (and I admit) with Shugoki. I do my SB-Heavy combo as it takes him back after the first hit, but they can still do their bear hug even if I hit them with a SB so once I'm out of stamina from doing that move. If it is a smart Shugoki it will run up on me and do his hug at me while I'm bashing and his hug will go through my bash. It bothers me, but I understand it. So typically now I just bait Shugoki's and play it slow and tend not to do that, but if I'm in a gank like that and a Shugoki is there I already plan NOT to live. I plan to live or at least for awhile in other circumstances.

CitizenPuddi
03-12-2017, 11:53 AM
positioning is an incredibly important skill in this game

keep getting pushed off of ledges or into traps? bad positioning. get better, deny them the opportunity.

keep getting surrounded and unable to escape? bad positioning. get better, deny them the opportunity.

of course there are some exceptions, like certain maps + warlord = yer getting pushed off

but there's no reason you can't keep yourself from getting blocked off in a way you can't escape

you have revenge mode knockdowns when you pop revenge at the right time, and you have shield bash, which is knockdown city in revenge mode

no excuse