PDA

View Full Version : After a month of play I'm curious about your playstyle.

GeneralB4tman
03-12-2017, 04:55 AM
So after a month with the game I want to know how everyone is doing in For Honor.

Who is everyone's main, and which character gives you the toughest fight?

My main is the raider. I love how much damage he can do in so little time. Despite being labeled as "easy", he's pretty hard to master. His attacks are pretty slow so you have to be methodical in your approach.

My toughest fight definitely comes from the peacekeeper. Her light attack is really hard to predict for me. I'm becoming better at fighting her though for sure. Also a good valkyrie player is a nightmare (or any REALLY fast character lol)

This game is truly something special in my opinion. With the proper feedback from the community and support back from the developers I really think this game has a chance to thrive!

Harry_S._Houle
03-12-2017, 05:02 AM
I play Valkyrie, Berserker and Kensei. I love the completly different battle styles. Matchups depend on character choice but i find new ways to open enemys every day.
My nightmare is a turtle Warlord but hey patches are on their way :D
I even enjoy the tons of salt in this game. Thats the way of beat m ups :)

Egotistic_Ez
03-12-2017, 05:25 AM
I main raider because he's a straight up mind game hero. If you out think your opponent they die, which is my ideal style.

My toughest fight definitely comes from the peacekeeper. Her light attack is really hard to predict for me.

According to the dev in the latest warrior den raider counters PK (LOL) so don't expect that to change any time soon.

Kelson27
03-12-2017, 05:26 AM
Raider! We are legend!

GeneralB4tman
03-12-2017, 05:52 AM
I main raider because he's a straight up mind game hero. If you out think your opponent they die, which is my ideal style.

According to the dev in the latest warrior den raider counters PK (LOL) so don't expect that to change any time soon.

Oh man lol. I'll just have to get better at countering her then.

nyankonono73
03-12-2017, 05:58 AM
Peacekeeper here.

When I started playing her, I did just like everyone else, spamming light attacks and dashes. But I am slowly changing my playstyle.

First off, it took me a long while to master the GB 3 stabs, cause with a controller and the lag, it's not as easy as it seems, at least for me. Being frustrated by very defensive players, I realized I had to master feints as well. But with a controller, it's tricky so it's gonna take a while.

The heroes I have the hardest time with are the conqueror and the berserker. The first one because I don't master feints yet and the second because it's a kind of a rock paper scissors game, the one striking first being usually the winner, spamming, spamming, spamming, being the idea. I would love to fight a more tactical berserker but haven't had the chance yet.