PDA

View Full Version : Potential Missing XBox One Pre-Order Content Fix

GlacialPuma
03-12-2017, 03:45 AM
So I had done the pre-order through the Microsoft store, and on launch I assumed everything was good to go. Like some others, I ended up not having my perma-boost, the van, the credits, etc.

After about 3 hours with Ubisoft support today, I searched Ghost Recon Wildlands in the store just to see what all was there as available on my account -- turns out the system auto-installed the game only, none of the pre-order content.

So it was just a simple matter of installing all the bonus content and that was it. I have the van, skins, bike, apparel, missions, etc all available now.

Hopefully this helps fix that for some of you.

UbiSoftServe
03-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Thanks for the post! Great advice :D

Mighty Toon
03-12-2017, 04:24 AM
ive installed all the addons.. not getting the xp boost though. my game is listed as standard edition for some reason. Im also able to purchase the gold edition off my xbox game store as its not listed as "owned"

UbiSoftServe
03-12-2017, 04:31 AM
Mighty Toon! Contact the page at https://support.ubi.com/ and they can help look into that for you! :)

GlacialPuma
03-12-2017, 04:49 AM
ive installed all the addons.. not getting the xp boost though. my game is listed as standard edition for some reason. Im also able to purchase the gold edition off my xbox game store as its not listed as "owned"

That's the same thing that happened to me. My XBox purchases show that I bought the Gold edition, but for some reason the store doesn't show that it's "owned". It shows all the individual components as owned, but they had to be installed manually. And I didn't see them under the Game Hub, I had to literally search for the game to see all the things I owned and then install one by one.

I'm still missing my perma-boost, but the agent I spoke to on live chat said they restored it for me. Might just take a day to show up.

RedComet313
03-12-2017, 08:14 AM
That's the same thing that happened to me. My XBox purchases show that I bought the Gold edition, but for some reason the store doesn't show that it's "owned". It shows all the individual components as owned, but they had to be installed manually. And I didn't see them under the Game Hub, I had to literally search for the game to see all the things I owned and then install one by one.

I'm still missing my perma-boost, but the agent I spoke to on live chat said they restored it for me. Might just take a day to show up.

At least they seem to want to help you, I don't think the support staff looking at my ticket understand that Xbox marketplace games don't have activation keys or anything... I think they're just ignoring mine now

MR D3M0N
03-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Same issue here, had to download the addons manually.
But still no Exp Boost or DLC stuff ingame.
Seems like Ubisoft blames MS and MS blames Ubisoft for it.
My last support ticket was open for weeks without a response until i closed it myself again. (was a different game)

I'm now level 21 without the boosts, i don't need it anymore after weeks when im done with the game. Sorry but this should be really checked before not weeks after the release. I know you guys are working a lot more hours right now but your studio has to check the game before the release - also the beta was just there for adversitment? Most of the bugs i've noticed in the closed and open beta still exist! And they have been reported often. Sometimes i wonder why there is a beta!
The users have the feeling they are getting ignored with it after purchasing a game for 100$ or more. This leaves a very negative picture of this company, because its not the first time.

If there is no exp boost within the next days i'll have to contact MS about a refund.

Melaphine
03-12-2017, 03:56 PM

I can't even use the live chat, it's greyed out all the time for me.

phishnet
03-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Can the ubi people here stop saying to contact support. Your initial support does not fix anything. They confirm proof of payment and then escalate it to the grw team, which i have heard absolutely nothing from. It is so frustrating to see thread after thread with you guys saying "contact support" like it fixes the issue. Your support people need code generators, no clue why you dont give them this tool so they can help people.

RedComet313
03-12-2017, 05:46 PM
The users have the feeling they are getting ignored with it after purchasing a game for 100$ or more. This leaves a very negative picture of this company, because its not the first time.

If there is no exp boost within the next days i'll have to contact MS about a refund.

+1

bradrrac
03-12-2017, 07:30 PM

I have this same issue. I have contacted UbiSupport. If you must do the same please have a copy of your game receipt available.

phishnet
03-12-2017, 07:59 PM
I just heard back from ubisoft and they are closing my ticket. They say it is ms. I contacted ms on thursday and they said to contact you. For god sakes who has the codes. This the biggest joke in the world.

GlacialPuma
03-13-2017, 02:06 AM
I still am missing my perma-boost myself, though like many others, that'll probably be useless fairly soon.

There's gonna have to be some way to make that right, because this sort of thing is unacceptable.

AoR Raven
03-13-2017, 09:35 PM
I bought the deluxe edition at Gamestop and redeemed the code. I saw the van and have the perma-boost. But everything in the Loadout that's supposed to be unlocked still shows as locked...

Soules Reaper
03-13-2017, 10:18 PM
I think like 95% of the content from deluxe and the season pass arnt working at all. And they seem to be working slow at it with all the issues.