PDA

View Full Version : havent been able to make it through one single game today

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
03-12-2017, 03:04 AM
never had this bad of connection problems what is going on?
not on my end, every single game i have is working just fine with no lag
i keep joining games fine
havent finished a single one
now i know why for honor lost half of its players
this is disgusting
i never complained before because i never had this problem
whats going on?
Is anyone else having problems today specifically?
only 7 hours left for challenges and i cant complete a single one

Benmarch
03-12-2017, 03:38 AM
never had this bad of connection problems what is going on?
not on my end, every single game i have is working just fine with no lag
i keep joining games fine
havent finished a single one
now i know why for honor lost half of its players
this is disgusting
i never complained before because i never had this problem
whats going on?
Is anyone else having problems today specifically?
only 7 hours left for challenges and i cant complete a single one

Same S*** here... not a single game in 2 days. Only way i can play is with the F******* AI. Ill get a refund on that crap

Muncho73
03-12-2017, 03:45 AM
Yep same here. Getting kicked more than i can finish. Getting really old really fast. Not actually sure how much more i can take before I take this game back. I enjoy this game the few times we can actually play but come on already.

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 03:46 AM
Can you tell me more about the issue? What platform are you playing on? Did you previously have this problem?

Muncho73
03-12-2017, 03:56 AM
I'm playing on xbox1 and the problems are constant. Every once in a while i can finish a couple of games and then bam, here we go again. The group thing is also a major pain. Anytime you get kicked with your group, you are disbanded and have to invite everyone back. Pain in the a**. Also losing any progress when you are kicked sucks too. I don't quit on games but the game quits on us. Usually able to join games relatively quickly but you start to stutter in game and your gone.

BTW these problems have been here from Day 1

Catnippppp
03-12-2017, 05:22 AM
I play on PC and have had the same issue for almost the entire day. (it seems worse during the weekends) A TON of people on PC just leave their game if they are losing. Whether they are intentionally trying to crash the game is not something I can say for sure. However, people know that this is an issue and I'm sure there are some that try to abuse this. The biggest issue is that people are incentivised to leave games because it doesn't count as a loss and they can just que up immediately after leaving a game. Ubi should really create penalties for hitting the "quit to world map" button, alt+f4, or leaving to their dashboard. Giving these players a 10-minute ban from joining another game and giving that player a loss would help prevent a lot of this type of behavior. It's honestly gettting out of control.

Bob__Gnarly
03-12-2017, 05:36 AM
I play on PC and have had the same issue for almost the entire day. (it seems worse during the weekends) A TON of people on PC just leave their game if they are losing. Whether they are intentionally trying to crash the game is not something I can say for sure. However, people know that this is an issue and I'm sure there are some that try to abuse this. The biggest issue is that people are incentivised to leave games because it doesn't count as a loss and they can just que up immediately after leaving a game. Ubi should really create penalties for hitting the "quit to world map" button, alt+f4, or leaving to their dashboard. Giving these players a 10-minute ban from joining another game and giving that player a loss would help prevent a lot of this type of behavior. It's honestly gettting out of control.

People rage quitting or just simply leaving because of RL is what's causing the majority of my game disconnects too. It's an issue that should be pretty obvious to everyone by now.

I just quit the game in disgust as I was about to complete a 50 take down Elim order which I hate playing only for the game to boot everyone, because some scrub rage quit after I killed him. The P2P architecture they're running with atm is complete and utter garbage. The fact that we have to say a prayer every time we enter a match or whenever someone leaves is unfathomable from a supposed AAA game. Unfortunately we'll just keep getting the same generic reply from the devs that we're looking into the issue, blah blah blah, but I honestly don't see how they're going to fix something so ingrained in the game without a major overhaul.

Mia.Nora
03-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Can you tell me more about the issue? What platform are you playing on? Did you previously have this problem?

I have been having exact same issue since day 1 on PC, AND most of the time I spend in queue results in a 'Matchmaking Failed' error after several minutes of wait. This is same for any mod that requires more than 4 players.

Dukester321
03-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Wow I just made a thread about how the game is dying.. Then I read this... I'm on my 5th attempt to finish a game. and idk about this one but the last 4 I got d/c right towards the end.... did something happen? did they do an update or something bc I haven't finished a game neither so far.

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 11:31 PM
The problems everyone seem to be describing seem are related to connectivity. This is a problem we are well aware of and that we are seeking to address as soon as possible. Over the course of future patches, we hope to resolve all the factors causing connection issues for everyone. We are also working on providing players with better connectivity troubleshooting steps. We hope to have those posted soon.

Graci0us
03-13-2017, 12:02 AM
This past week especially, every team i play, all have red ping, or the disconnect sign. Every match is going to all regions to find a game. I noticed that I started getting d/c more, the lower the population became. Can definitely tell i'v been playing ppl far away. They be teleporting all around me. If i dont play between 6-9pm, i get all region games constantly. Even in prime time, though, it still happens frequently. If I get a game in my region, i'm good. Imo, lower the population, the more d/c we gonna see. Must not be very many ppl that play near ohio lol. Gotta figure out a way for the p2p to not give up, when ppl have vastly different pings. I'm on xbox.

Bob__Gnarly
03-13-2017, 12:30 AM
The problems everyone seem to be describing seem are related to connectivity. This is a problem we are well aware of and that we are seeking to address as soon as possible. Over the course of future patches, we hope to resolve all the factors causing connection issues for everyone. We are also working on providing players with better connectivity troubleshooting steps. We hope to have those posted soon.

Yes it's obviously connected to connectivity and the poor P2P system. The syncronisation process when a player leaves/drops needs attention ASAP! Right now 4v4 is next to unplayable, it's just a waste of time, because if someone rage quits, that's usually the end of the game for everyone.

What worries me is that this is a serious problem that you're saying will be fixed over the course of future patches, which indicates it's no easy fix and is going to take quite a bit of time to resolve, if it can be resolved at all. So basically the game is not worth turning on for how many months?

timbo8668
03-13-2017, 12:40 AM

My son and I really love this game but can never play together without getting error screen and getting kicked out of matches.We were going to get the season pass but now I think it will be waste of money.NO excuse for a company as big as UBISOFT to have these problems.Could not complete a single match today and getting very tired of this.We have a super high speed connection so the problem is not on our end.

Southern_Bayle
03-13-2017, 12:41 AM
What worries me is that this is a serious problem that you're saying will be fixed over the course of future patches, which indicates it's no easy fix and is going to take quite a bit of time to resolve, if it can be resolved at all. So basically the game is not worth turning on for how many months?

That's the scary thing. If this is something that is going to take some time, you may as well scrap the game. Ubi isn't going to invest the money into something that players are fleeing like the plague. Without playability there will be no microtransaction revenue coming in. All hype surrounded the game will have evaporated if this is a lengthy fix. Then they'd need to spend loads more money on social media marketing and paid shills to troll forums to spread word that the game was fixed and people could come back. But all that investment would be on a hope people would return at that point. So if this is something thats going to take multiple patches across weeks. Might as well dig that grave and start carving the tombstone, cause this game is dead then.

Whoever were the producers on this game, they need to be removed from the gaming industry altogether. Blacklisted. To take such an amazing idea and concept and butcher it in the name of saving a buck or two on servers. And the galling part is that there are leaks of paid expansions already. Greedy bastards. Release a broken game, already have plans to milk more out of it.

SH0EB0
03-13-2017, 12:53 AM
I dont know anyone that can finish a game. this game is such a huge failure and I feel ripped off, I paid for a game that doesnt work at all, its just a waste of space now.

UCFierce
03-13-2017, 02:29 AM
Yes it's obviously connected to connectivity and the poor P2P system. The syncronisation process when a player leaves/drops needs attention ASAP! Right now 4v4 is next to unplayable, it's just a waste of time, because if someone rage quits, that's usually the end of the game for everyone.

Seems the ONLY way to solve this cascade problem - (where one player rage quits - and it starts a sequence of drops until the system fails) - is to institute a PENALTY for quitting mid game. I can easily tell you that I've been error code booted to main screen as half the lobby rage quits MORE often than I've finished a complete player vs player Dominion match.

TCTF_SWAT
03-13-2017, 02:39 AM
I said it before the D/C is pretty high right now. I wager....70-80% D/C rate. Actually...make that 65%.

ITSTIMETOST0P
03-13-2017, 03:38 AM
No point in complaining guys .. they got your money, if they are going to do their usual poop where they eat (colloquialism for ubisoft's customer service) then I'd give up now. By the way you guys didn't learn from .....
Watch Dogs 1 : Deceiving trailer + visual downgrades
Assassin's Creed Unity: 60 fps, face bugs download most of the game first up when buying physical copy
AC2: permanent online DRM
Assassin's Creed Black Flag: Quote was not optimized for PC because it "wasn't important"

should I go on guys... ?

sorcot
03-13-2017, 03:43 AM
Yesterday was all of what everyone was saying in this thread. Today got through most games unless we were dominating and people leave. So either they fixed a line in the code or just got lucky

TCTF_SWAT
03-13-2017, 03:43 AM
No point in complaining guys .. they got your money, if they are going to do their usual poop where they eat (colloquialism for ubisoft's customer service) then I'd give up now. By the way you guys didn't learn from .....
Assassin's Creed Unity: 60 fps, face bugs download most of the game first up when buying physical copy
Assassin's Creed Black Flag: Quote was not optimized for PC because it "wasn't important"

should I go on guys... ?

I haven't played an ubi game since AC revelations years ago.

ITSTIMETOST0P
03-13-2017, 03:47 AM
I haven't played an ubi game since AC revelations years ago.

why are you here then?

Bob__Gnarly
03-13-2017, 04:05 AM

should I go on guys... ?

The only games I've played out of those was Watch Dogs which i got for free with a console and barely touched and Black Flag which I actually enjoyed.

I tried the For Honor beta before i bought it as I know Ubi have always been a bit dodgy. There was no where near the amount of problems in the beta build. FH has gotten worse with every patch, hard to foresee that happening. There's not many companies capable of destroying their own game in such fashion.

TCTF_SWAT
03-13-2017, 04:06 AM
why are you here then?

I'm not answering a rhetorical question.

In fact, I should be asking you the same thing.

Kannoe15
03-13-2017, 01:38 PM

Of course it's a known issue. An issue you seem to ignore while many people playing the game stop playing because of this issue. We need better servers than this p2p ****. I can't even get into custom lobbies with friends without it constantly lagging and getting booted. We need a fix on these servers first, not adding new ornaments and more cosmetics or skin packs or whatever. It would make the game far more playable if you just fixed the server issues than it would if you just left it and made minor bug fixes to certain heroes whenever you feel and constantly reverting some changes you feel shouldn't be in the game. So please just focus on fixing server issues before anything else as this is the major issue with the game right now.

GregoryMcFlint
03-13-2017, 02:49 PM

Ditch p2p and use Dedicated servers. Problem solved! Oh wait... this is 2003soft we're talking about here... never mind!