PDA

View Full Version : No Missions in Ocoro

TazPowers
03-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Not getting any Yellow folders in Ocoro section evn after doing everything side missions and locating all weapon cases, accessory cases skill points and bonus medal... Any one else having this issue friends have the missions but i dont.

ecto69
03-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Many issues reported by others similar but in other maps Pucara Map issue for many, but not me...

TheSandman091
03-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Many issues reported by others similar but in other maps Pucara Map issue for many, but not me...

I'm having the same issue. Pucara seems to be the main region that has the problem the most but it certainly isn't the only region being broken by this glitch.

Firesenz
03-12-2017, 08:04 AM
I am getting this glitch done to me in all regions that I haven't explored yet or found the yellow folders for.

guest-tn04C4Nn
03-13-2017, 04:52 PM
My issue is in tabacal. Got briefing, no Intel folders.

MrSchmo2
03-13-2017, 05:07 PM
My issue is in tabacal. Got briefing, no Intel folders.

I think Tabacal is 1 of 2 providences with out a Cartel member stationed there. Per the Cartel map.

*edit* My bad it was Monte Puncu that didn't have a Cartel member there. Did have one in Tabical, was my 1st area I cleared ironically.

hazael_cg
03-26-2017, 08:30 PM
Not getting any Yellow folders in Ocoro section evn after doing everything side missions and locating all weapon cases, accessory cases skill points and bonus medal... Any one else having this issue friends have the missions but i dont.

I have this issue in Ocoro and Montuyoc missions, the only solution i finded is that other player restart the missions (only restart not play), this worked for me on Montuyoc, but i still need two mission on Ocoro (two first), i need help to activate this missions left on ocoro my gamertag is hazaelcg

mikech79
03-27-2017, 07:21 PM
The yellow intel files for the Flor Del Oro (General Baro) region are not showing up, anyone know of why or if there is a fix in place?