PDA

View Full Version : PS4 controller on PC not working

Deotos
03-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Got the game right when it came out and started using my PS4 controller and it worked good in game, all controls work but it would glitch out and act like a xbox controller for someone and say press B instead of circle weird but i didn't mind it but now i can't even target anyone without it untargeting them when ever i try to attack or anything, it just screws up. the last 3 days have been pissing me off. and if it continues then i want my money back.

K0ms0n
03-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Ok good I thought it was just me. I am having the same issue. Holding L2 down is not locking onto target. Just started with latest patch.

UbiNoty
03-12-2017, 11:49 PM
We've had a few reports of players using a PS4 controller + PC setup experiencing problems with controls.
A potential fix is to:
FIX: Stop using "DS4Windows" and just connect the controller to their PC and launch For Honor normally.

Typically this occurs when players use DS4 windows software to connect your PS4 controller, but FH will recognize the PS4 controller without the use of any 3rd party software.
If you have an XB1 controller you might also might to use that temporarily until we have a more permanent fix.

Also, please help us by reporting your problem to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as it will help us in the investigative process.