PDA

View Full Version : Black screen problem still not listed

BuzzLu
03-11-2017, 10:20 PM
I still can't launch the game with my Xbox One S. Screen turns black after the start screen. Tried everything that was mentioned in this forum, like factory reset and switching the resolution from 4K to 1080p.
Why is this problem still not listed under known issues?! Come on Ubisoft and don't move this thread to the beta section again, its not a beta problem, it's a problem of the final game!

highway61rev1
03-13-2017, 05:29 PM
Did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same problem on the One S. I bought the Deluxe Edition, it downloaded, but when the game launches I get the warning screen about seizures and the Ubisoft logo, then it's a black screen and the game crashes. Every. Time. Ubisoft support has had me uninstall and reinstall, power cycle the Xbox, open additional ports in my router, switch from 4K to 1080 resolution, but it's still not working. Pretty frustrated at this point so any help would be appreciated.

BuzzLu
03-13-2017, 06:52 PM
Still no solution and I don't know why Ubisoft still hasn't listed it in their known issues list yet. It's almost a week now.

highway61rev1
03-13-2017, 07:34 PM
After two straight days of dealing with Ubisoft I got online with Microsoft. Microsoft had me go to Settings --> All Settings --> Console Info and Updates --> Reset Console and select the "Reset and Keep My Games and APps" option. After that it worked right away! They think it might be some type of corrupted data. Give it a try but if it doesn't work try Microsoft support.