PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect Rates: Ps4 vs Xbox vs PC

pure_energist
03-11-2017, 10:08 PM
SO I see a lot of complaints on disconnects and matchmaking not working well.. I live in the Rocky Mountains and play on Ps4. THE Only time I have disconnect problems is when rage quitters mass leave a game... Otherwise I rarely see a random disconnect error.. With Matchmaking I havn't seen any issues... SO I can only assume these issues are more prevalent for other Systems. IF there is a problem with PC or Xbox only any thoughts to why Ps4 isn't effected as much?Have I just been extremely lucky? I have played 2-4 hours a day.. morning and nights..

Graci0us
03-11-2017, 10:20 PM
I think population, and the region play a big part. Maybe you have gotten lucky with matchmaking, and played local ppl. Whats ps4 average population? At least last time you could look lol.

pure_energist
03-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Last time before Patch 1.03 was live it was at 70,000

Reign
03-11-2017, 11:55 PM
PS4 (DMZ'd) here, central US (200 mbps connection) and like the OP I only experience issues when people are dropping mid-game. Other than that it's been pretty stable for me I could count on one hand the actual disconnect error messages I have got. Matchmaking is usually pretty quick unless I am queuing for odd game modes for orders. To be quite honest it's no worse than any other MP I have ever played, guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Gray360UK
03-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Horrific issues today on Xbox One. The weekends seem to be terrible for Error Codes, Connection Lost and Network Error messages.
It's gotten so bad I am actually failing Contract Orders because the progress I make is lost every time I get one of these goddam error messages.

I'm not even going to pretend it's anything my end, I was playing BF1 and Titanfall 2 without a single isssue in the month before FH came out and we all know everyone is having these issues, only with For Honor, when their internet is otherwise fine with every other thing / game / application on the planet.

Pretty damn sick of this BS now.

Egotistic_Ez
03-12-2017, 12:37 AM
There aren't "mass rage quits". That's someone dcing because the game is a pos and then everyone else drops as well because the **** P2P system can't recover.

And just a heads up, if you are frequently seeing almost everyone other than yourself drop it's likely people are having an issue reconnecting with you, so in effect you're booting them. Not your fault of course, but that's possibly the reason you think you're fine.

Archeley
03-12-2017, 02:02 AM
I live in San Diego, CA, and I play Xbox One with the best AT&T Internet option they have available in the area. I have not experienced a high occurring rate of connection Error that kick me back to main menu until this week, especially today (The Errors just keep showing up that I spent 2 hours gaming and was only able to complete 3 matches). The worst part is that most times the Error would occur during the mid of a match, and it is a bit frustrating.