PDA

View Full Version : :mad: :confused: Controller support for PC ****ed up?

BakaBryan
03-11-2017, 08:53 PM
I've seen many posts about people having FPS/lag issues with controller

I myself use a PS4 controller and after every god damn input action the game switches that **** from like XBOX controller to PS4 controller or some ****. and that is making my game drop to less than 10 frames
I'm just sick of Ubisoft, I have never seen a game being so ****ed up unless it's from Ubisoft...I mean just look at Rainbow Six Siege and you'll know what I mean
I like this game, really want it to be successful but this **** is just unacceptable

If you have the same problem and fixed it, with some magic trick, lemme know

Mid_Evil
03-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Yeah, as of now I can't even play with my xbox one controller. Was fine just before this last patch. Ubi needs to go through the code they changed and fix this asap. I'll be honest, I'm a lazy pc gamer. I like to kick back and play from my recliner not all scrunched up with my face in the big screen. Fix this!!!

Infidel.Castro
03-11-2017, 09:55 PM
I have had some strange things happen when using the controller, like the game thinks I hit the start button when I didn't.

Deotos
03-11-2017, 10:19 PM
I have no idea why but my ps4 controller was glitching out only on this game before the patch, but was still usable but now i litterly cannot play after the latest patch, makes me want my money back if they can't fixed a stupid problem