PDA

View Full Version : Attachments not unlocking.

BRAINFRIER66
03-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Hey guys i am wondering if anyone else has found gun parts for their weapons and after picking up the part it is stil locked? When you look at the parts for that specific gun in the gunsmith edit screen it just says locked nothing else. It's supposed to tell you which province to find the part or the gun in when you highlight a locked weapon or part. But once you have picked the gun or part it unlocks straight away i have phoned Ubisoft and they said it is a known issue and they are looking into it. My attachment which is locked after finding both of them is the folding stock for the assault rifles i have found all of the folding stocks for the assault rifles there are only 2. All of the other attachments unlocked fine but i know people are having trouble unlocking other attachments. I am not going to restart a new game since i have spent hours finding all of the weapons and parts up to now.

ICEMAN5x5.
03-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Hi, yep same problem here as well as the Sync not working seems to be issue their end. Oh I'm on PC so must be across all platforms.