PDA

View Full Version : Can all players please read

dravenquinn
03-11-2017, 06:55 PM
After playing the game since release and reading multiple posts on the forums regarding the server disconnects it appears im not on my own in my anger at Ubisofts woeful attempts at multiplayer gaming. They are more than happy on taking our money but refuse to listen to us about the issue. So im asking if all my fellow players could please post a reply to this thread and voice our anger at Ubisoft treating us like nothing more than cash cows. Hopefully ( although i know its a BIG hopefully ) if we can get enough comments about the servers they will get their thumbs out their arse`s and do something about it

Tillo.
03-11-2017, 07:26 PM
We already done it here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578153-Connectivity with Replies: 190 Views: 14,855 20 pages.
So I suggest we all continue our demands there.

Spuntkruncheon
03-11-2017, 07:34 PM
After playing the game since release and reading multiple posts on the forums regarding the server disconnects it appears im not on my own in my anger at Ubisofts woeful attempts at multiplayer gaming. They are more than happy on taking our money but refuse to listen to us about the issue. So im asking if all my fellow players could please post a reply to this thread and voice our anger at Ubisoft treating us like nothing more than cash cows. Hopefully ( although i know its a BIG hopefully ) if we can get enough comments about the servers they will get their thumbs out their arse`s and do something about it

This game is absolutely unplayable. Ive been online today for about 4 hours with it and must have completed two maybe three games without an error.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Its a real shame because when it actually works its great.