PDA

View Full Version : WOW! I'm impressed!

Le_Milk
03-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Wow!

Congratulations Ubisoft, I was warned about your online expertise, but GAWD you exceeded all expectations!

You guys proposed with this game:

Online multiplayer experience - FAILED
- I get DC'ed every two matchs, green nat here. Great while trying to complete the lovely Skirmish orders.
- Common issue, I hit someone, his healthbar drops, the execution tag appears, suddenly the guy got his health back like nothing happened, that's not about the revenge health bonus.
- Playing with a friend, the groups breakup out of nothing or coming out of a match. No way to accept invitation to join a group without the need to go to the PSN.

Competitive gameplay - FAILED
- Gear is much more important than what you guys stated, making this game a pay to win. I have a 88 kensei, it's a huge difference.
- Matchmaking is broken, countless times I was in a team with the whole team in grays fighting whole teams in purple or golden gear.
- Class balance - Yeah... I'll give you a discount here and say it takes a little time to adjust things.

This game has no incentive at all to play multiple characters, the awful matchmaking takes all the joy away at playing anything that gear is accounted for, and this will get worse as time goes by and more people reach the rank 3.

The endgame is getting boring, everyone with the same revenge gear AND defense is so overpowered because of parries and GB that people will just sit and wait for your attack, making it a very, very boring experience. I won't even start how bad it is to grind the characters one by one or how sad it is the War Effort thing. That dominion event was pitiful.
Do something cool, like the fighting on ice of campaign or things like that, just a benchmark to hit is pathetic.

Skirmish, why the heck this mode exists for? It's horrible, it combines everything this game has of bad, ganking, revenge gear.

Humble suggestions:
- Make a 4x4 that gear won't matter.
- Get rid of skirmish and murder the guy who said it was a good ideia, While you're at it, break the knees of the bastard who said "Hey! I know something cool! Skirmish orders!", fire the guy who said "Yeah, that's looks cool, let's do this!"
- Your sprint speed be proportional to the HEALTH you have left, not shield. Freaking cowards.
- Make a 2x2 and 1x1 that gear and feats matter.
- Fix the broken stuff >.>
- Learn with Overwatch, free content, paying for cosmetics only, looking at things right now, your new classes at season pass will join completely broken and overpowered so you can leech money.

Sorry about my broken english, it's not my native language.
:)

Moyleh
03-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Same here, mate.This game has so much potential and I've tried so much but I'm leaving it now. I've probably wasted a good 2hrs+ today getting kicked out of games that have nearly completed just to get kicked out for nothing and with nothing. What a joke. A company as big as yours release a game with this much hype with so many bugs and glitches?? Some days I have to restart my computer manually 20 times+ because it crashes. I've probably seen 6 different crashes for this game yet it's full release? PATHETIC. Laughable, really is. Not to mention the imbalances. Some classes are nigh on untouchable and others......I'm looking at you raider. Whipping boy.
You have no excuse to not have ded servers either. Tiny inde developers can manage it but you can't?
Was expecting more content in the patches. Well, 1 and a half patch more like.. Huge company with a huge team can't even dish decent patches out.
Sorry to say I got duped by ubisoft, and after investing in the gold package.....more fool me.
I wanted to like this game so much. Put enough hours in now for no return so sod it. Onto the next game............

Infidel.Castro
03-11-2017, 08:28 PM
- Learn with Overwatch, free content, paying for cosmetics only, looking at things right now, your new classes at season pass will join completely broken and overpowered so you can leech money.

Sorry about my broken english, it's not my native language.
:)

The new classes will be free, season pass owners only get to get them 7 days before the rest of us.

Sipius
03-11-2017, 08:36 PM
The new classes will cost steel they won't be free.

Le_Milk
03-11-2017, 09:25 PM
The new classes will be free, season pass owners only get to get them 7 days before the rest of us.

Great, at least some good news, but why the season pass is so expensive then? Hmmm gotta check the contents.

Infidel.Castro
03-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Great, at least some good news, but why the season pass is so expensive then? Hmmm gotta check the contents.

Yeah it does seem expensive, though I think they get some exclusive(?) outfits for the new characters, or at the very least they get the outfits for free.

Infidel.Castro
03-11-2017, 09:51 PM
The new classes will cost steel they won't be free.

Yeah, but free as in you won't have to spend real money to unlock them ;)

ZoB.Raymond
03-12-2017, 02:36 AM
You know, if things like season pass, DLC and all this **** didn't made it when launched we would have a way better gaming industry.

People (yes because I never bought a season pass, rarely DLC's, and I never use ingame currency or ingame store) consummed like pigs and now we are treated like pigs. And it will only go worse and worse.

You can't even complain on this forum without getting trolled and bashed. Seriously the community is cancerous.