PDA

View Full Version : Level select for bots in PvAI, please?

SteampunkJester
03-11-2017, 05:43 PM
I'm just going to say it, being forced to fight Level 3 bots is ruining what was otherwise a fairly enjoyable game for me. I don't find them fun to fight against and, for me, they suck the fun out of every match they're in.

I know that the game is primarily a PvP game so anything concerning AI probably isn't important to them but I honestly hope that Ubi implements a level select for the AI when queuing up for PvAI matches, otherwise I just don't see myself playing this any longer which is a shame because I love the general gameplay.

DrExtrem
03-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Your request and beef is justified.

They see PvAI on the same level, as pvp ... otherwise, there would not be a separate gamemode in multiplayer.

RatedChaotic
03-11-2017, 06:03 PM
So wheres this forum guy that said AI can be taken out with spamming one move over and over? Obviously he was still fighting lvl 1 or 2 bots.

SteampunkJester
03-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Your request and beef is justified.

They see PvAI on the same level, as pvp ... otherwise, there would not be a separate gamemode in multiplayer.

Yeah, I guess you're correct in that regard. I really hope they include this option as it would insure that I play for a long time (personally I'd set it to fighting level 2 bots as that's about the maximum I can handle skill wise).

DrExtrem
03-11-2017, 08:02 PM
So wheres this forum guy that said AI can be taken out with spamming one move over and over? Obviously he was still fighting lvl 1 or 2 bots.

Not even a level 1 bot can be beaten that way.

Except, you are cheasing the AI or abusing terrain. The AI will block you and that's it.

People who say crap like this, have not fought the AI without abusing mechanics.