PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 bots for a brand new character (starting a new character)

INFINITE12
03-11-2017, 05:35 PM
So I have an account rep of 4 currently and I wanted to start a new character. But I am getting my *** handed to me everywhere I go. I can't even get use to this character. It's really stupid. I do no damage to a yone and thsee bots seem to know my every move. Blocking/countering everything I do and God help me if they land anything on me. I get destroyed. Starting a new character in this game is absolutely terrible.

DrExtrem
03-11-2017, 05:44 PM
The bots @ level 2 already have at least blue gear

But gear does not make a difference .... Yeah in your dreams. Fought with my ok a against a nobushi and got hit by an upper heavy - half my life gone.

INFINITE12
03-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Lol I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or trying to bash me

DrExtrem
03-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Lol I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or trying to bash me

My sarcasm is so advanced, that people think I am stupid or mean ...

Its a curse.

I am totally on your side.

INFINITE12
03-11-2017, 05:49 PM
My sarcasm is so advanced, that people think I am stupid or mean ...

Its a curse.

I am totally on your side.

Yeah that's what I thought lol

SteampunkJester
03-11-2017, 06:19 PM
It would greatly help if Ubi implemented a way to choose what Bot you want to fight against when choosing a PvAI game. I know it would improve the game as far as I'm concerned.

Vagor_D
03-11-2017, 06:22 PM
It would greatly help if Ubi implemented a way to choose what Bot you want to fight against when choosing a PvAI game. I know it would improve the game as far as I'm concerned.
You can do that in a custom match. You can also set the level of the bot and other variables.

RatedChaotic
03-11-2017, 06:35 PM
You can do that in a custom match. You can also set the level of the bot and other variables.

And receive no xp or loot.

SteampunkJester
03-11-2017, 06:37 PM

Yeah, I know, I was mostly talking about matchmaking for AI matches as I'm always forced to fight level 3 bots which I don't find fun. It might also help the topic creator as then they would be able to start a new character (which I can sympathize with and the higher level AI is part of the reason why I haven't gotten a Viking hero up to rep 1 for the trophy yet).

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 06:42 PM
you can learn your character in duel practice.

INFINITE12
03-11-2017, 10:04 PM
you can learn your character in duel practice.

Which is all well and good but then I hop in a game with level 2 bots who pick me apart pretty quick if they land any hits and my atracks do garbage damage

Kelson27
03-12-2017, 02:30 AM
So I have an account rep of 4 currently and I wanted to start a new character. But I am getting my *** handed to me everywhere I go. I can't even get use to this character. It's really stupid. I do no damage to a yone and thsee bots seem to know my every move. Blocking/countering everything I do and God help me if they land anything on me. I get destroyed. Starting a new character in this game is absolutely terrible.

Came here to say the same thing. I main a raider who has just hit rep 4, decided to try and do the orders with a valk where you can't use vanguard (cause not being able to use what you want is fun right). I'm currently in Skirmish and against AI it's like playing the scummiest of scum players online:

1: They prioritise attacks on the player rather than who they are already in a duel with, constantly a 3v4 situation turns into a 4v1 situation as soon as I arrive
2: They are ******* mind readers. every hit is blocked, they are the only thing in this game that has mastered the guard break. you can come up behind one who is facing the other direction and they will turn to parry you on a dime.
3. I've spawned multiple times where you see the map from afar, and the AI is already making a b-line for me while I stare helplessly from space.
4. FEATS. as soon as I get near the end of the match I'm getting speared, axes thrown, fire bombs thrown, catapults. you name it.
5. Revenge builds. Kinda doesn't make sense but I am absolutely getting into 1v1 duels against AI and having them pop revenge on me pretty damn early. Have they got higher tier gear now or something?
6. Every game seems to have one side be complete and utter destroyers of worlds while my AI team are working out the controls. The opposing AI are finishing games almost flawlessly, I'm talking scoreboard checks where the top 3 AI on the other team are sitting pretty at 5-0 and my guys are just getting in my way and taking the final hit on kills with no execution.

I don't know what happened to the AI but they play like SCUM. Not fun in the slightest.

OGL Spade
03-12-2017, 02:38 AM
You know there is a place you can train vs level 1 bots in 1v1 to get use to the character, no need to post about getting your butt kicked when you can solve the problem your self.

INFINITE12
03-12-2017, 03:26 AM
You know there is a place you can train vs level 1 bots in 1v1 to get use to the character, no need to post about getting your butt kicked when you can solve the problem your self.

I love people who only read the OP and don't see what else has been said. Practicing is fine but then I jump into a game where the bots know EVERY move I plan to make, and they hit a lot harder than I do. It makes for a s h i t t y experience.

OGL Spade
03-12-2017, 03:30 AM
I love people who only read the OP and don't see what else has been said. Practicing is fine but then I jump into a game where the bots know EVERY move I plan to make, and they hit a lot harder than I do. It makes for a s h i t t y experience.

Keep increasing the bot's level, and you will get better and better. also no point in reading all the replys beyond OP, I'm replying to the OP not every other reply.

DrExtrem
03-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Keep increasing the bot's level, and you will get better and better. also no point in reading all the replys beyond OP, I'm replying to the OP not every other reply.

That's not entirely true, because a lit of players hit their skill ceiling or physical limits, before bot 3.

After that, it is not enhancing your skill (because you are done), you are only having frustrating matches.