PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have frame drop issue after patch?

Wateverdude
03-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Since the patch yesterday, game is currently unplayable for me. I have like 10 fps whenever I join a match and I got kicked in every match I joined, before it was fine.
I ran benchmark option in the game and have like 60 FPS, clearly the problem is not in my PC. I have green NAT and other games are working just fine.
Anybody have a solution?

Update: The problem happens when I'm trying to play with my Xbox1 controller. Mouse and keyboard is fine.
I'm updated my bluetooth driver, still no improvement.

Update 2:
Temporary solution for xb1 controller:
Remove all contriller driver and remove it from bluetooth. Connect it to the pc using a micro usb cable and let the driver install itself. Kinda annoying but it does the job.

flashadins
03-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Yes i did my game broke yesterday as did every other day im palying it but yesterday it ended up not only completely messing up my controller input/autput canceling lock on target etc but it also went in to the pits of hell to give me something around 15 fps also :{{{{{{{{{{{{ bin that way for me since day1 =/

Wateverdude
03-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Yes i did my game broke yesterday as did every other day im palying it but yesterday it ended up not only completely messing up my controller input/autput canceling lock on target etc but it also went in to the pits of hell to give me something around 15 fps also :{{{{{{{{{{{{ bin that way for me since day1 =/

Yeah I had a huge drop when playing with my Xbox1 controller, try play with mouse a there a slight improve in FPS (like 40~fps) but it still not as good as before patch

BakaBryan
03-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Yeah I had a huge drop when playing with my Xbox1 controller, try play with mouse a there a slight improve in FPS (like 40~fps) but it still not as good as before patch

Having the same problem when playing with my PS4 controller, game lags/drops frames, to like unplayable, after every input action

Hogmin
03-11-2017, 03:31 PM
I figured it was just my PC, but I'm also having the issue after certain inputs.

To be specific, zoning as Raider would murder my fps.

AKDagriZ
03-11-2017, 05:24 PM
I tough i had a bad night yesterday only played 1h. game was not reponding like usual with big loss of framerate.Droped graphic to very low

Odin.Son
03-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Since the patch yesterday, game is currently unplayable for me. I have like 10 fps whenever I join a match and I got kicked in every match I joined, before it was fine.
I ran benchmark option in the game and have like 60 FPS, clearly the problem is not in my PC. I have green NAT and other games are working just fine.
Anybody have a solution?

Update: The problem happens when I'm trying to play with my Xbox1 controller. Mouse and keyboard is fine.

Also having the frame rate drop after the patch. The game is unplayable now.. this really needs to be addressed. I am also using a controller

teksuo1
03-11-2017, 06:18 PM
try going into windowed mode and back to fullscreen. this settles my performances when i'm not happy after a patch. (even if it shows being already on fullscreen)

Odin.Son
03-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Also having the frame rate drop after the patch. The game is unplayable now.. this really needs to be addressed. I am also using a controller

I unplugged my xbox one controller frame rate immediately stabilized and started running smooth, plugged controller back and and the frames started dropping again. I am using an xbox one elite controller I will try another controller later to see whats going on. this didn't start until Friday

Einherjar25
03-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Anybody have a solution?

Hello, I played on the PC with a GTX 970 at HIGH setting and never had a problem whatsoever. Last day I logged in and saw there was a patch. After patching, I played 2 games and my FPS was absolutly terrible. Unplayable. I am not sure where the problem is coming from but it's either their game or their great P2P system! That very same day I played multiple other game with usual settings and no problem at all! Only For honor....

Wateverdude
03-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Hello guys, I sent a support ticket yesterday and still wait for an answer. I hope tgis will be fix soon.

Temporary solution for xb1 controller:
Remove all contriller driver and remove it from bluetooth. Connect it to the pc using a micro usb cable and let the driver install itself. Kinda annoying but it does the job.

UbiJurassic
03-12-2017, 03:42 AM
Hey everyone, we'll forward the issue to the team. Please continue to submit tickets to the Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) team so we can document and hopefully resolve the issue. If you choose to submit a ticket, be sure to include your game files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files).