PDA

View Full Version : Please replace skirmish with something less toxic. Cancer well be better.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-11-2017, 11:44 AM
it's a total nonsense mode, nobody likes it unless they have aids, people play it only because of orders. Replace it with organized 4v4, set using guilds, it's the only reasonable thing to do.

Brunn_MgAmadd
03-11-2017, 11:56 AM
+1
anything that removes skirmish of the game i agree upon

Hogmin
03-11-2017, 12:12 PM
While i don't like Skirmish either, what exactly do you mean by "organized 4v4, set using guilds"? Do you think that would be ANY different? It would still be 2 4-man teams mashing into each other until one dies/revives enough to win.

Extropy
03-11-2017, 12:16 PM
nobody likes it unless they have aids

Wait, how does having aids make you enjoy skirmish? :confused:

Burn-The-Sinner
03-11-2017, 12:33 PM
While i don't like Skirmish either, what exactly do you mean by "organized 4v4, set using guilds"? Do you think that would be ANY different? It would still be 2 4-man teams mashing into each other until one dies/revives enough to win.

well, it will be organized then - set teams with strategy

Hogmin
03-11-2017, 12:58 PM
well, it will be organized then - set teams with strategy

What "strategy"? It would be exactly the same except with premades instead of randoms, with possibly more cheese.

Lionardudu
03-11-2017, 01:00 PM
it's a total nonsense mode, nobody likes it unless they have aids, people play it only because of orders. Replace it with organized 4v4, set using guilds, it's the only reasonable thing to do.

Remove even 11 ty old player like him from game pls....

We need a report button even in forum XD

CoyoteXStarrk
03-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Anyone with a brain knows that skirmish is the LEAST skill required mode in the game.

That is the mode where scrubs go to feel goo about themselves when they get fuggin rekted in ever other mode.

Complaining about skillless scrubs playing like children in that mode is like complaining that your car got wet when you went through the car wash.

tonycawley69
03-11-2017, 01:03 PM
It's pretty clear op is too young to play this game. He's needlessly referenced 2 deadly diseases in his post.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-11-2017, 01:05 PM
The very fact that some people (scubs) are trying to say that Skirmish takes skill just goes to show the kind of trash that this game mode invites.

Its basically like taking the people who think they are good at CoD cause they win TDM and putting them into for honor.

Its THAT bad lol

Burn-The-Sinner
03-11-2017, 01:07 PM
What "strategy"? It would be exactly the same except with premades instead of randoms, with possibly more cheese.

you've never played with a team that has a leader - that is what i get from your message

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 01:07 PM
It's pretty clear op is too young to play this game. He's needlessly referenced 2 deadly diseases in his post.

but itīs skirmish.. so.. yeah..

tonycawley69
03-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Guys I don't understand. If you don't like the game mode, don't play it.

Plenty of people do like it, so why should it be removed, just because you don't like it?

Burn-The-Sinner
03-11-2017, 01:19 PM

Not just premades, but actual teams that have leaders. That changes everything. You haven't played games that require tight team coordination and tactics?

Gray360UK
03-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Someone got owned in Skirmish I guess
/shrug
I like it.

Hogmin
03-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Not just premades, but actual teams that have leaders. That changes everything. You haven't played games that require tight team coordination and tactics?

Yes, but that makes zero difference in this game, or this gamemode for that matter, especially in the context of the games current state.
A leader would instead tell you to grab a dude with Shugoki and then 3 others wail on him instead of randoms doing it of their own accord, think, man!

Thel..
03-11-2017, 03:04 PM

As someone that had cancer as a kid, I can assure cancer is not better.

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 03:09 PM
As someone that had cancer as a kid, I can assure cancer is not better.

but you did get rid of it, so there is hope?