PDA

View Full Version : Do the DEVs know...

Brunn_MgAmadd
03-11-2017, 11:26 AM
That they can do orders to duel dominion and brawl?

Because i see so many skirmish and elimination orders.
Todays contracts are 3 skirmish and 3 elims, wtf??????
Its like UBIsoft want the game to fail or something so they dont need to support it now that they allready got our money... :(
this game has some serious issues but
friking skirmish is my first thought now when i think of FH and just makes me want to play another game.

SixKeys
03-11-2017, 11:31 AM
That they can do orders to duel dominion and brawl?

Because i see so many skirmish and elimination orders.
Todays contracts are 3 skirmish and 3 elims, wtf??????
Its like UBIsoft want the game to fail or something so they dont need to support it now that they allready got our money... :(
this game has some serious issues but
friking skirmish is my first thought now when i think of FH and just wants makes me want to play another game.

Dominion is by far the most popular game mode. Duel is probably next. They obviously want people to play all the game modes, possibly to make it seem like people enjoy them all (so it doesn't look like they only have two good game modes with the rest being ignored), so they force them through daily orders.

Brunn_MgAmadd
03-11-2017, 11:36 AM
I know that... im just ranting :|
guess i have to learn to ignore orders because they are just sucking all the fun of the game for me lately...

Allyrion8
03-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Dominion is by far the most popular game mode. Duel is probably next. They obviously want people to play all the game modes, possibly to make it seem like people enjoy them all (so it doesn't look like they only have two good game modes with the rest being ignored), so they force them through daily orders.

In what universe? On PS4, at least, Elimination > Dominion > Brawl > Duel in terms of popularity. Not sure where Skirmish lies but definitely less than Elimination.

I wish there were more Dominion, Brawl and Duel orders. Even Elimination would be okay but it's almost always skirmish now.