PDA

View Full Version : What did the patch fix?!

p3nnyw1s3.
03-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Lags, continous disconnects, errors and what not. Last night i had 15+ disconnects. This is getting unbearable!
Shouldn't these things be fixed already? Also, i've yet to see any fixes where warlords insta-block was taken care of. The game is so unbalanced that sooner or later only a few heros will be used. Because unlimited stamina, guardbreak spamming, insta-block, matchmaking level 1 standard gear with rep10 yellow gears, is just ridiculous!

p3nnyw1s3.
03-11-2017, 12:44 PM
And another thing;
Telling people to fix their network to get NAT1 is bs. NAT 1 is having your system connected directly to internet without a router. You can't get NAT 1 with a router. Even if you set your ip to DMZ, you'll get NAT 2. So don't go telling people to disconnect their entire network to be able to play the game, when they can play any online game on the market without these issues.

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 12:46 PM
guardbreak

p3nnyw1s3.
03-11-2017, 03:21 PM
*Guard break.
There, i fixed it for you!

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 03:41 PM
shameless bump? Didnīt get enough fame with your rant? awwww.

cragar212
03-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Feel free to leave!

Dhaleks
03-11-2017, 03:55 PM
OP makes a point though : that hotfix from Friday didn't adress any of the stability issues wich are being reported for more than 10 days now...
Not only do we suffer more crashes and freezes compared to the beta, but the memory leak still isn't fixed - unlike what is said in the last changelog.

Ever since the first patch, the number of stability issues is going up; at this point, they'd better roll back to the initial release and actually take their time to cook a proper patch (and properly test it!). :rolleyes:

p3nnyw1s3.
03-11-2017, 04:43 PM
shameless bump? Didnīt get enough fame with your rant? awwww.

Feel free to leave!

Yea, that's right kiddies.
Just keep on waving the flag of fanboism. That will surely get the devs fixing their game.
I'm not saying me ranting will fix anything either. But i like the game enough to care about it and don't want to see it getting buried because of game breaking bugs.

@Dhaleks; always nice to see a fellow gamer actually caring about a game enough, instead of trying to silence constructive criticism.
Cheers!

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Hm, i woulndīt try to justify by bad manners with calling other people Fanboys. But i am sure more ranting and beeing generally insulting will help making this game truly great. Keep on.

Aidames
03-11-2017, 05:07 PM
And another thing;
Telling people to fix their network to get NAT1 is bs. NAT 1 is having your system connected directly to internet without a router. You can't get NAT 1 with a router. Even if you set your ip to DMZ, you'll get NAT 2. So don't go telling people to disconnect their entire network to be able to play the game, when they can play any online game on the market without these issues.

Well then, my system must be built out of pure magic, as I have been getting green NAT since release and I'm behind a router.

KaqJIcoH
03-11-2017, 05:15 PM
I also want to add:

Sometimes(all the time actually) i got a feeling that youbeesoft punishing players for something, or maybe they just hate other people, i don't know. But how to explain, that so big and serious AAA class game have so bad interface. No really, interface and ergonomics in this game are beyond good and evil. Why just to start a fight i have to push button four times Carl, FOUR TIMES??? First choose a character, then choose loadout, then confirm, and after that confirm that you comfirm! :mad::mad::mad: Why after almost each match i have no choise but to go to main menu and start matchmaking all over??? They could simply make button "start another match", but they didnt. Why? And then i find myself going through menus again, and again, and again... that fuss with menus takes tons of time, and for what purpose, exept they just dont give a thing about us?