PDA

View Full Version : This game could have been so much better

Dingle_Joe
03-11-2017, 08:47 AM
So I'm trying to just play the game and it's getting really frustrating playing duels because if I don't pick warden peacekeeper conquerer or warlord and I get matched up vs them (which happens 75% of the time) I feel like it's just a massive uphill climb for any character. I don't like playing any of these characters and I don't enjoy basically just insta losing vs them. Then if I go into a dominion game and I try to play a new character or even a character with 1 or 2 reps I always get matched up vs people with 108 item score and just get revenged on or instakilled by high attack weapons and feats. I'm just really sick of it and it really is killing the game for me. I'm not having too much difficulty connecting or staying connecting(just please get dedicated servers we're all asking for it constantly) but I am still getting it and then when I do get in and I play raider, berserker, or kensai and I get matched up vs a warlord,pk, conq, or warden it's the most frustrating thing ever and I'm honestly just sick of it. I only play every once in a while now, mostly just to see a new order or to check if a new patch is nice or not which is such a shame because I really want to get into it and was looking forward to it so much. And then in elimination it's just spamming revenge with 108 item score revenge builds or instakill feats or 3v1 revive fests because reviving is instant and you can revive someone who has already been killed 15 times. This game had so much potential it still does it's just there's so many smart decisions and well made parts of the game and then there's some absolutely mind boggling decisions that just kill the game.

Keller_Baron
03-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Then git gud.

Turric4n666
03-11-2017, 05:55 PM
This wall of text could have been so much better by using punctuation.

massive02
03-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Just wait for the next patch it should have some balance changes.