PDA

View Full Version : Kingslayer Video File San Mateo

Toddy123
03-11-2017, 05:06 AM
I was playing with a friend and in the transition from the next to last mission to the last mission to get the the zone boss there is a video file that pops up, but I lost connection and now I cant get it, stuck at 10/11 in san mateo. My friend got it but not I. What to do?

Bonzai_K
03-11-2017, 05:37 AM
You can follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/) to make sure everything is ready to go for you! It may help get that sorted out for you.

This seems to be the default response we got a few minutes back, if you don't wish to go through all that trouble you could wait for me to finish the process and post it here to you if it works or not, I mean at least the Re-install solution that I'm doing right now, still need 30 minutes tho... IF that doesn't work I'm trying the DATA fix thing, but will not wait for it to finish today :p

AND The uninstall thing didn't work.

Toddy123
03-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Yup, tried both. Didnt get it. Awesome not getting the trophy then :P

Toddy123
03-12-2017, 03:33 AM
Ubisoft? Sucks if this bug is gonna keep me from getting the trophy, is the video for killing the boss in San Mateo thats missing and Ive killed him and done the mission.