PDA

View Full Version : Raider is gimped enough without...

Kovah131
03-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Making his dodge useless. I play Berserker, warden, kensei, and am trying to pick up Raider because he is cool but its costing me my sanity. I'm not even going to get into all his other problems, but WHY IS HIS DODGE USELESS? I have been trying for 2 days to get his dodge down but it just does not work. Almost every enemy attack tracks his dodge and interrupts you. Why? He is already slow enough. If any of you have not tried, before offering an opinion go try it. For some reason his dodge simply doesnt work most of the time. I cannot tell you how many times I have perfectly timed a dodge to avoid an overhead vertical attack, which is the easiest one to side dodge, only to have it hit me anyway.

Due to how difficult it is to block with Raider (because he has the slowest guard change time) sometimes dodging is the only option. I just don't understand how one character can be overlooked so hard? Maybe, just maybe, he would be at least playable if you made his dodge actually work, because dodge + light daze is honestly a REALLY good move, but unless my opponent stands there and doesnt attack, it won't work. What is the point of giving him a dodge then? Just remove the ability from his kit. He NEEDS something to deal with fast attackers in his face. If you have an oro, or PK in your face, at the very least I should be able to side dodge an attack while throwing out a daze to get them off me.