PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Pre-Order Bonus? GRW

mitchss3
03-11-2017, 02:59 AM
I spent 5 hours talking to both Microsoft support and Ubisoft support about my digital copy. Both told me to contact each other and they were unable to assist me in giving me a code for Peruvian Connection. Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I just unlucky? Info would be appreciated. :(

TSC_PREDATOR1888
03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
check ur email u should have an email with codes to redeem at www.ghostrecon.com/redeem (http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-GB/redeem/index.aspx) then u should receive an email with a redeem key to use in the xbox store.
hope this helps

KevsSpeedshop63
03-11-2017, 03:26 AM
I Haven't received an email about my add-on for pre-ordering as promised.

UbiSoftServe
03-11-2017, 03:55 AM
If you're missing content, you can reach out to the team at support.ubi.com by clicking on "Contact Customer Support". The technical support team will be able to look into it for you. :)

mitchss3
03-11-2017, 04:45 AM
Ubisoft told me that since I bought my pre-order on my Xbox that it's Microsofts responsibility to give me a code. And Microsoft just tells me that it's Ubisoft and they can't give me anything accept a couple months free gold for wasting my time talking to them. And I haven't seen any emails from Ubisoft since purchasing the pre-order. So what now, who am I supposed to talk with then?

Animalm4st3r
03-11-2017, 04:51 AM
Pff Ubisoft Support is the worst support i have ever had the "pleasure" of talking to.
I am also missing Content they just say. Its not released yet. But i know it is released cause i have friends who have gotten that stuff. And are actually using it right infront of my very eyes but they just say " BUT ITS NOT RELEASED"

spursyidarmy
03-19-2017, 11:52 AM
If you're missing content, you can reach out to the team at support.ubi.com by clicking on "Contact Customer Support". The technical support team will be able to look into it for you. :)

Hi,
I have my redeem code that came with an e mail. I've entered this is the redeem code section as instructed but only get a message ' not available in your country ' !!!
Please help

SpursYidArmy