PDA

View Full Version : I love 3v1s

Fenrirwolf24
03-11-2017, 02:38 AM
I just love taking on 2+ people at once its so fun. (Im being serious). I just wreck them all or i kill one and they just revive him and it all repeats until i finally die.

pure_energist
03-11-2017, 03:01 AM
I agree!! Last night I took on 4VS1 in elimination and consistently killed a raider on that team that kept getting revived...I just focused mostly on that player...parried as often as possible..with revenge mode on..using a Valk I shoulder bashed for auto knock downs and used all guard when swarmed.. Lasted about 5 minutes and it was extremely satisfying.. I actually look forward to being ganked knowing that most group assaults has everyone throwing heavy attacks looking to get the last hit/execution and I punish with Parry/knockdowns. I also used juggernaught and poisoned blade feats to keep them frustrated.

Felis_Menari
03-11-2017, 04:00 AM
Only today have I felt that 3/4v1 rush, in a skirmish match. My team broke with about 150 points to go. We managed to break the opposing team in return, but shortly after my team got wiped, except for me. There were a couple that were revivable, but not with the whole enemy team right there. So I fought to the bitter end, as I usually do. But, something magical happened; I killed an enemy, and executed them before I could be stopped (gotta love that LB Impale execute; hate the lingering animation after the kill though).

So, that left 2 or three enemies; I can't remember because I was totally focused on the fight. I was absolutely focused on blocking, and once that revenge popped, someone else (maybe two of them) bit the dust (no execute though). In the end, it was me and a cobqueror, both of us at minimal health (Cue the high tension music track, lol).

We stared at each other for a moment, but I didn't want to wait for him to make a move; I ran in, dodged into a Shove, and the following guard break surprisingly landedm. It was all over after that. I couldn't believe I beat the entire opposing team like that. I had *just* put on my max revenge attack item on too. I did not, however, have the max revenge duration helm; mine duration was as low as it could go. Wish I could have recorded that fight at the end, but I don't think I have the update to allow me to do so, and I don't know how to get it (Xbone).

untchable704
03-11-2017, 04:15 AM
Me too. Revenge is OP for sure. I played dominion earlier where towards the end everybody quit so it was only 1 other guy and 3 bots on the other team. We were breaking, had 700 points, my entire team was dead and I won lol. Wish I had that clip lol. OP.

I also won an elimination round last night 4v1 and everybody was watching and the wows were pretty cool.

Felis_Menari
03-11-2017, 04:35 AM
Me too. Revenge is OP for sure. I played dominion earlier where towards the end everybody quit so it was only 1 other guy and 3 bots on the other team. We were breaking, had 700 points, my entire team was dead and I won lol. Wish I had that clip lol. OP.

I also won an elimination round last night 4v1 and everybody was watching and the wows were pretty cool.

Revenge does need tweaking, but in 4v1 or 3v1, it actually feels fine (kinda need to be able to build up revenge that fast to have a chance, it feels like). I think the main issue is in 2v1, or even 1v1, where the revenge meter gains are too high.