PDA

View Full Version : 108ers quit crying

Steelsoldier555
03-11-2017, 12:53 AM
The game has been out for about a month now, and unless you've no lifed your way through every contract that benefits your main, there should NOT be this many 108s unless you're pay to win.

Anyways, you 108 pay to win players need to stop crying when someone with crappy gear comes and smashes you. You know what that means? YOUR GEAR DOES NOT DETERMINE IF YOU BECOME THE ULTIMATE WINNER! Use your brain, it's about the skill you bring into the fight with you. Someone who is unrep'd may actually be better than you and knows how to combat whatever character you're playing. So stop complaining when you max attack blade/Revenge mode build doesn't save you. There is always someone better, skill is what matters.

Karma_Ghost
03-11-2017, 01:00 AM
It's not hard to get 108. The fact that you're complaining suggests you either haven't even touched single player or you've wasted all your crates early and/or wasted steel on cosmetics. Just doing dailies gets you 4200 a week not counting match rewards and other orders than can be done concurrently.

Gray360UK
03-11-2017, 01:06 AM
A lot of the AFK farmers are in 108 gear.
Makes it a lot easier I guess if you earn XP while you sleep and go to work.

Having said that, the game has been out nearly a month and I have been able to get there through normal play.
It is not that hard.

PackingMoney
03-11-2017, 01:12 AM
The game has been out for about a month now, and unless you've no lifed your way through every contract that benefits your main, there should NOT be this many 108s unless you're pay to win.

Anyways, you 108 pay to win players need to stop crying when someone with crappy gear comes and smashes you. You know what that means? YOUR GEAR DOES NOT DETERMINE IF YOU BECOME THE ULTIMATE WINNER! Use your brain, it's about the skill you bring into the fight with you. Someone who is unrep'd may actually be better than you and knows how to combat whatever character you're playing. So stop complaining when you max attack blade/Revenge mode build doesn't save you. There is always someone better, skill is what matters.

I think you might be mad, maybe I am reading it wrong. Also how can someone pay to win in this game when you can only get gear regarding your reputation and it only really becomes game changing at rep 3. Also not sure what you mean by no lifing as the game has been out for nearly a month and someone can easily get to rep 3 in week with casual play, and from there it is easy to get 108 before hitting rep 4.

Alchemist..
03-11-2017, 01:14 AM
i already hit rep 4 with my main and without paying i have 88 gear. if yuo want you can have it even on rep3, but i by some ornaments, executions etc, still manage to spend 7k on crates and loot 2/3 star eq. if you want you can just keep the money untill you hit rep 3 and just spend everything on crates, and im sure ist enought to loot and upgrade all your eq to 108. other thing is that rep mean nothing, you can lose every game and still gain exp, money so do not be surprised if you meet some trolls on rep 10

Reign
03-11-2017, 01:45 AM
I'm confused, I have not seen one post like the OP describes. Just a metric f**k ton of people without 108 crying about that. And yes I have 108 on my Conqueror and no life is a stretch it's stupid easy to level up in this game. Not to mention you can't get the gear without putting in the time to level your class. My guess is OP wrecked a no talent 108 and got some hate mail and needed to beat their chest on the forums to show us all what a fierce warrior he is.

cragar212
03-11-2017, 01:53 AM

Uhh u mad bruh?

Egotistic_Ez
03-11-2017, 02:43 AM
I had enough steel and crates to 108 my first char the moment I hit R3 and all I bought was the deluxe edition. Maybe do some orders?

Potato_6
03-11-2017, 02:49 AM

so is this a pre-emptive troll-strike? With no context this post kinda blows

Gray360UK
03-11-2017, 02:55 AM
I'm confused, I have not seen one post like the OP describes. Just a metric f**k ton of people without 108 crying about that. And yes I have 108 on my Conqueror and no life is a stretch it's stupid easy to level up in this game. Not to mention you can't get the gear without putting in the time to level your class. My guess is OP wrecked a no talent 108 and got some hate mail and needed to beat their chest on the forums to show us all what a fierce warrior he is.

Gald it's not just me, had exactly the same thoughts as you, and reading between the lines, I think your last sentence is spot on ;)