PDA

View Full Version : Drone Bug

EvoNeiko
03-11-2017, 12:45 AM
You know this has me pissed off more then anything atm... wish i had flight controls like PC but o well but FFS i love it when i can't Use drone or Bino's.... just doesn't work.. have to restart for it to work.... starting to piss me off..

UbiSoftServe
03-11-2017, 01:11 AM
You can always try clearing the cache to see if that helps. To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again.

EvoNeiko
03-11-2017, 08:29 AM
odd to do that when if i restart my game it works or it works for a bit then stops.. how can that be a cache issue?

KissMeMiku
03-11-2017, 07:03 PM
EvoNeiko is right. This is a very annoying bug. I'm unable to use my drone or binocs at some points. Have to quit to main menu and re enter the game to fix it.

IIRoCoII
03-11-2017, 07:08 PM
I've had the opposite happen to me. Happened twice where I called the drone, and I couldn't disconnect no matter how many times I pressed down on the control pad. I mashed buttons but nothing would work. The first time I had to wait until the battery drained. The second I just dove it into the ocean. Lol. Glitchy game

ecto69
03-11-2017, 09:35 PM
My Drone Stopped working (xbox 1) after using it many many times. then I went to an Ammo refill crate to stockup on Grenades and ammo and the drones started working. wonder if there is a limit to how many times you can use it.

MEGAFREAKINTRON
03-13-2017, 01:42 PM
to temp fix it just do a squad wipe. happens to me alot. so i lay c4 around us and boom. problem fixed.