PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a stealthy/tactical team

Jaybunz
03-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Title says it all. i'm looking for a group who plays stealthy/tactical and also likes to take their time rather than speeding through the game just to unlock everything right away. For some reason, everyone I know seems to rush through objectives rather than explore and enjoy what's around them. I don't find that fun and it makes me feel rushed.

So if you like to play stealthy, plan out missions before rushing in and enjoy a slower paced game, hit me up. I play on PC and my name is Jaybunz

Cpt_Juzhou
03-12-2017, 06:01 AM
Same for me mate im also looking for a Task Force with tactical and stealth mecanics my name is Juuzhou if ur interessed

DeepSeaPudding
03-12-2017, 02:38 PM
I run a roleplay Taskforce based around stealth and tactics, called Children of the Devil. If you're interested, you can submit a request to join.

Rev3rend-fortyfo
03-12-2017, 02:49 PM
This is exactly my preferred style of play too. I'm going to practice a bit more in single-player mode first though before I join such a group, but it's good to see there are other players who gravitate towards tactical/stealth gameplay - will make a note of some of the names here.

goldenrev
03-12-2017, 04:03 PM
I run a roleplay Taskforce based around stealth and tactics, called Children of the Devil. If you're interested, you can submit a request to join.

Interested in joining taskforce

Razgriz117
10-20-2017, 03:10 AM
I am also interested.

XReaperTai
10-20-2017, 03:24 PM
If you are looking for a ongoing group that uses tactics/strategy as much as possible yet still has fun and can spare 2 hours (8-10pm est [NA] also forming [EU] squads with comparable times) on sunday's and wednesday's, then you should join us.

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site at http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/ and click on the join TG button in the top left corner. Use my name (TG ReaperTai) for referral.

Sorry for the copy and paste message but if you are looking for more of a community environment, we are definitely it. We have a lot of members across a lot of different games that are ready to be interacted with. We get together a couple times a week for squad practice but there are always people on playing several games. I have made a lot of great friends over the years that I have been a member and I am always able to find a person to play with all I have to do is ask around and there is always someone willing to meet someone new or join in on an old friend. Any questions please ask.

AzzaCarrera21
10-22-2017, 03:43 AM
A friend and I really enjoy this particular style of play. I like Support roles and he prefers playing Marksman. Would like to find other semi casual players for some weeknights and weekend groups. We are both Mature and enjoy the team aspect of the game.

NoahMybro_UBI69
10-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Im a good player a xperienced

itsweemo
10-24-2017, 12:35 AM
Task Force name: The Sesh.
Console: Ps4.
Requirements: Mic, 18+, Tactial Mindset.
Add my PSN if your interested: Itsweemo.
Wanting to win some games, have some fun, run some good tactical plays, and if they bring a Competitve side to it defiantly be entering some comps. Cheers!

Keyscarface21
11-11-2017, 02:13 AM
Looking for someone to play wildlands with i like to sit back plan my attack from a distance feel free to add me Keyscarface10

GAP_Computer
12-14-2017, 07:05 AM
this is what we do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxGW2E-sKJ4&t=5s

this is who we are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bg7R_XyIYc

i have more than 1100 hours playing this game
we have all kind of players on our TF

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/signature/PC/1fd84deb-ea0c-4a5c-8232-1eafe9706015.jpg

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/pc/64691/GHOST-R3CON-WILDLANDS

SupaFlea
12-17-2017, 06:38 AM
My Uplay name is SupaFlea,

I havent finished the game yet but wouldnt mind starting again to help someone who just started. I only played on normal but will gladly switch to higher lvl

FussyOwl
12-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Title says it all. i'm looking for a group who plays stealthy/tactical and also likes to take their time rather than speeding through the game just to unlock everything right away. For some reason, everyone I know seems to rush through objectives rather than explore and enjoy what's around them. I don't find that fun and it makes me feel rushed.

So if you like to play stealthy, plan out missions before rushing in and enjoy a slower paced game, hit me up. I play on PC and my name is Jaybunz

Exactly the same here! I've just created a commando then add me (I'm on PC) and we'll play together. Cya in la jungla!