PDA

View Full Version : Does Ubisoft plan to fix the connection issues?

AdenSTR1
03-10-2017, 10:09 PM
This is the only game that I have major problems with when I play multiplayer. Even vs the AI there are connection issues. I know its not my internet since all my other games work. Please let the community know what your strategy is to resolve this issue. The game has a lot of potential if it can actually be played.

Best regards,

Astreiz

Maverickk88
03-10-2017, 10:16 PM
It's brutal man. Thank god someone else is bothered by it. I disconnect so much. I see it for other players too. Constantly disconnecting and being replaced by bots. Causing more instability which can at times cause the entire room to be ejected. After 4 rounds of dueling and no pay off, this is a huge punch in the gut. I'll be trading in if a plan isn't posted to fix this. Not to sound snoody but it's just not playable

Alchemist..
03-10-2017, 10:16 PM
yest, check last ubi stream, some director(?) say they working now on connectivity issue and about matchmaiking system (matching low lvl players with hight lvl). also lot of other things but i dont remember what

AdenSTR1
03-10-2017, 10:18 PM
yest, check last ubi stream, some director(?) say they working now on connectivity issue and about matchmaiking system (matching low lvl players with hight lvl). also lot of other things but i dont remember what

Thanks Alchy - Hopefully they delivery.

Astreiz

truecoins
03-10-2017, 10:36 PM
this was an issue in the betas....if they are "working" on it, they have no idea how to fix it, or it's on the bottom of the "todo" list.

Vilerin
03-10-2017, 10:38 PM

In what universe you think he could say otherwise?
Considering they did not bring any concepts how to fix it aside of teaching players how to open nat I suppose they will not fix it fast.

Alchemist..
03-11-2017, 01:29 AM
In what universe you think he could say otherwise?
Considering they did not bring any concepts how to fix it aside of teaching players how to open nat I suppose they will not fix it fast.

they bring concepts, just check the stream before you throw another portion of crap on ubi (no offence). im not fanboy and i also want to have super balanced game with rankeds turnament spect modes and bunch of cosmetic stuff but we need to wait, its only computer game but peoples here just loseing minds and ****ing on everything around like its end of the world. just calm down peoples, you wont die if it wont be fixet i next week.

Egotistic_Ez
03-11-2017, 02:46 AM
They removed the online population counter from the social tab because there's frequently fewer than a few thousand people online (per platform). Don't expect any real fixes.

AdenSTR1
03-11-2017, 03:45 AM
They removed the online population counter from the social tab because there's frequently fewer than a few thousand people online (per platform). Don't expect any real fixes.

I regret buying this game. I loved the division but I will look close and hard next time I buy a ubisoft product. Saddest part of it all - The game is great. Just cant ever connect.

Astreiz

Massacre5294
03-11-2017, 04:04 AM
This is the only game that I have major problems with when I play multiplayer. Even vs the AI there are connection issues. I know its not my internet since all my other games work. Please let the community know what your strategy is to resolve this issue. The game has a lot of potential if it can actually be played.

Best regards,

Astreiz

Everytime after selecting the hero i get connected in the loading screen or right after starting the match.

AdenSTR1
03-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Everytime after selecting the hero i get connected in the loading screen or right after starting the match.

Disconnected?

RoosterIlluzion
03-11-2017, 07:09 AM
LMFAO. Right.